Updated Grid | The Boneyard

Updated Grid

Reaction Score
Newton is the guy not in the grid who may decide to stay.

Reaction Score
If Andre is in the grid while we wait for his official decision, then shouldn't Newton be listed in the grid also?
No because Newtons 2023-2024 year is a Covid Year vs Jacksons Senior Year

Reaction Score
Jackson will be back as will Newton. Add Timberlake and we are full and ready to go.

Reaction Score
Going to need a good sized class in 2024 - only have a handful of offers out there right now. Might take another 4-5 man class again and a couple of transfers, depending on who leaves. One of the positive consequences of getting guys to the NBA early.

Reaction Score
Going to need a good sized class in 2024 - only have a handful of offers out there right now. Might take another 4-5 man class again and a couple of transfers, depending on who leaves. One of the positive consequences of getting guys to the NBA early.
At this rate the NBA will have to add 30 more teams :)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Heard on a podcast that it makes sense for coaches to go to the portal and get experienced kids than hope freshmen pan out. Not saying you don’t go grab the best freshmen you can, but since the rule change it makes sense to attack the portal.

Reaction Score
Anyone else concerned that next years team may be Clingan, Karaban, Johnson, Diarra
and 5 Freshmen?
Yes. After the championship game Hurley said in an interview they'd likely be losing two guys (assuming he meant Hawkins and Sanogo). I'm quite surprised at the way things developed beyond that, and based on his comment, I'd have to think Hurley is too. Having everyone that was even possibly leaving leave would be tough to handle (well, for me...). Just being honest.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yes. After the championship game Hurley said in an interview they'd likely be losing two guys (assuming he meant Hawkins and Sanogo). I'm quite surprised at the way things developed beyond that, and based on his comment, I'd have to think Hurley is too. Having everyone that was even possibly leaving leave would be tough to handle (well, for me...). Just being honest.
I believe Hurley has been hands on with all the developments going on with player movement. Based on the incoming freshman, the loss of J&J, and his hopes for A&A the game was afoot. And like Sherlock he’s methodically assembling the clues into a good outcome.

Reaction Score

Nothing that has happened so far has been a surprise.
One expected thing didn’t end up happening, which was a surprise in a positive kind of way.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nothing that has happened so far has been a surprise.
One expected thing didn’t end up happening, which was a surprise in a positive kind of way.
TN?

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that's the reference and asked for clarification. Last I heard, that's not official either. If referring to DC, him staying in school was expected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom