Update! | The Boneyard

Update!

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
I'll be going to Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, CT tomorrow. I have been weaned off the ventilator for 3 hours as of today. Hopefully I will be able to get the games there, been using radio for them here at Hartford Hospital. Thanks for the prayers and support. Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
Thanks again for the update. You serve as a pleasant reminder that this is just a stupid game, and that there are so many important individual battles that happen every day all over the country.

Best of luck as you hopefully advance the weaning process

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'll be going to Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, CT tomorrow. I have been weaned off the ventilator for 3 hours as of today. Hopefully I will be able to get the games there, been using radio for them here at Hartford Hospital. Thanks for the prayers and support. Mrs. Dribbles
Outstanding! Keep the progress coming!

What no ESPN or SNY at Hartford Hospital? Disappointing. I hope you can see the games at Gaylord. Be sure to ask about it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great news. Keep it coming.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Hang in there, Mrs. D. We're all pulling for you!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Booyah Mrs. D!

Reaction Score
God bless you, your attitude is so awesome and refreshing. I always look forward to your posts and hope for your good health.

You're also clearly the ultimate fan!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Great news! Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Amen and prayers for continued improvement of Mr. Dribbles health

Reaction Score
Its best that they send to to LTAC for prolong weaning. Weaning from the trach involve a multi-displinary team of speech, physical and respiratory therapy. Gaylord specialize in that

Reaction Score
Best of luck. Get well soon !

Reaction Score
Best of fortune to return to health! I hope you can see the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom