Update on Jackson and Newton? | The Boneyard

Update on Jackson and Newton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I missed it, but tomorrow is the deadline, right? Any news on Jackson and Newton? kind of expecting AJ to stay in the draft, but hoping Tristen will come back.

Reaction Score
Their decisions are most likely already made, and whatever paperwork they need to file is most likely already done and in the NBA/NCAA's records for official keeping

Now all that's left is to wait for them to make their announcements, whenever they feel ready to do it :)

Reaction Score
I have a weird feeling that AJ is sticking around for #6. Call me crazy, but this kid loves UConn.
Hurley legit might not let him come back if his feedback has been good enough to warrant a late first/early second round pick. Sometimes you only get 1 chance to cash in, especially in his case where 1 more year isn’t going to turn him into a lottery pick like Hawkins did this past year.

Danny has said before that if it’s time for someone to leave for the NBA he’ll make them go

Reaction Score
I have a weird feeling that AJ is sticking around for #6. Call me crazy, but this kid loves UConn.
That would be awesome, but I feel like he should strike while the iron is hot and stay in the draft (but totally would not be upset if you were right)

Reaction Score
Tomorrow is the deadline…I think we’ll find out right after that! No need to jump the gun by one day!

Reaction Score
Tomorrow is the deadline…I think we’ll find out right after that! No need to jump the gun by one day!
what can I say… I fell victim to seeing a bunch of other decisions made within the last two days (Kalkbrenner, Love, etc), and have gotten ancy to know about our guys

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Their decisions are most likely already made, and whatever paperwork they need to file is most likely already done and in the NBA/NCAA's records for official keeping

Now all that's left is to wait for them to make their announcements, whenever they feel ready to do it :)
Oh

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Dropping a pod with Kyle Boone - CBS Sports CBB and NBA Draft writer on all of our guys in the morning. Here's a little preview on Andre

Not sure how much info guys like you and Boone get, but this seems like an indication you’ve been told Andre is out?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We all got the updates but decided not to say anything.
Dude! We weren't going to tell him!

Reaction Score
great return for the team.

Jackson has a lot of nba buzz out there. The other thing to weigh is that next years draft class looks terrible at the top, and generally weak. So, a lot of first round picks are up for grabs this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom