Upcoming games: mostly duds | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Upcoming games: mostly duds

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think if they can somehow get to 20 regular season wins and 1 win in the conference tourney... they can make it.

Well in order to do that they'd have to suffer no more bad losses and pick up another quality win over Louisville, NC State or Miami. Not saying they can't do it, but it will require an abrupt turnaround from their current slide.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Ewwww....Clemson topped UNC today, at home, 78-67 for only the Tigers' second ACC win in the last three seasons. Makes NCState's loss to UNC last Sunday even more hurtful. Of course, Clemson gave us all we could handle in Raleigh two weeks ago.

I didn't get to see this game but I suspect maybe the THREEs weren't falling for the Heels like they did last weekend against the Wolfpack.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Did someone say "Spuds"?

Spuds-McKenzie.jpg

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Is it worth it?
It comes with my cable package so I do not pay extra for it. I watch it only when there is a Texas women's basketball game on. I do pay extra for SNY and it is worth it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I visited the Princeton campus once.........
View attachment 19446
I dropped out of Harvard, Yale and Columbia.

Well technically I was never admitted. HOWEVER, if I was admitted, I'm pretty sure I would have dropped out of them. (or been kicked out, but whatever, you see where I'm going with this.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom