Unofficial stats - UConn-Kutztown | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Unofficial stats - UConn-Kutztown

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Watching the game on YouTube after attending, I took a closer look at Amari. She did look slow, but only took one shot. What I did notice is that she seemed to take on the ONO passing part of the game. Multiple hand-offs and passing from the top of the key. That seemed to be her priority, so maybe that was the direction from Geno. Maybe that is what Geno wants her role to be, a facilitator from the high post. So, I'm not giving up on her as yet, and am willing to give her some more time to prove her worth to this team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, Amari has a very chill low-key demeanor which I think cuts against the impression she leaves on the court to fans, at least. She reminds me of Jeremy Lamb in that who used to play on the men’s side. You’d watch the game and think he really haven’t done much, but he would end up with 15+ points. I am not saying they are the same player, Jeremy Lamb was a national champion at Connecticut and went onto an NBA career, but I do think that low-key vibe does hurt the impression Amari leaves, at least with fans.

Reaction Score
Kinda interesting that Kutztown took 3 FTs in the 1st quarter and 0 in the last 3 quarters. I would say that was a great defensive effort.
... and a product of the officials just not calling fouls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom