University of UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

University of UConn?

Reaction Score
Is this the same thing as Connecticut having Eastern Connecticut, Western Connecticut, Central Connecticut and Southern Connecticut? I never realized that WVU was actually in Virginia.

Reaction Score
:D

That was clever. I wouldn't say that in Morgantown, though. ;)

For those unaware, West Virginia seceded from Virginia during the American Civil War. So, you had a secession from a state that seceded. Try saying that three times fast.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I was living in NJ in the early '80's and remembering thinking "UConn"? Who the heck are the Yukons? I did see them on TV and thought that the uniforms were very sharp (white with blue highlights). At first I thought It might be Penn State....
I remember years ago my daughter (9 or 10) asked me what UCONN's mascot was. I said a Husky. She said oh, yea, because of Yukon.

I was like

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

sun

Reaction Score
I'll bet that she meant to say that Breanna attended the anniversary of UConn, i.e. - home of the "perennial" annual national champions which it was during her college career anyway. :D

Last edited:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
:D

That was clever. I wouldn't say that in Morgantown, though. ;)

For those unaware, West Virginia seceded from Virginia during the American Civil War. So, you had a secession from a state that seceded. Try saying that three times fast.
Not good if you have a lateral lisp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom