OT: - Under-the-radar comedy series | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Under-the-radar comedy series

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Does chuck count for under the radar?

I don’t love the Zach Levi in the lead role but the supporting actors are really good, and it’s just good fun.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not sure if Bojack Horseman is under the radar but is as funny as humanly possible and also as dark as humanly possible

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The Other Two might be the funniest show on TV right now.

First season aired on Comedy Central in 2019 and flew under the radar. Season 2 came out recently on HBO Max; all episodes are available. (Season 1 episodes are also available on HBO Max.)

Not a lot of big names. Molly Shannon and Ken Marino - of PARTY DOWN - are the biggest. But it just gets funnier and funnier.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised second city tv wasn't mentioned.maybe too far back in time for most here.solid lineup of j.candy,Eugene Levy,Catherine O'Hara ,Andrea martin and others I can't name atm,as good sat night live at the time

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm surprised second city tv wasn't mentioned.maybe too far back in time for most here.solid lineup of j.candy,Eugene Levy,Catherine O'Hara ,Andrea martin and others I can't name atm,as good sat night live at the time
Take off!

Reaction Score
Reno 911, Eastbound and Down, The Office, Arrested Development, Vice Principals, Workaholics, Baskets, Barry, Curb Your Enthusiasm
I love Barry. Noho Hank is one of the funniest characters on television. Cant wait for season 2.

Reaction Score
I love Barry. Noho Hank is one of the funniest characters on television. Cant wait for season 2.
If you mean season 3, I agree, one of the best shows on TV right now. If you really did mean season 2 I have great news, it's available already

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'm enjoying Ghosts on HBO Max. Much like The Office, looks like there's an American version of this starting in the next couple of weeks. I'm enjoying the UK version.
Also completed Tacoma FD and enjoyed that.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The Other Two might be the funniest show on TV right now.

First season aired on Comedy Central in 2019 and flew under the radar. Season 2 came out recently on HBO Max; all episodes are available. (Season 1 episodes are also available on HBO Max.)

Not a lot of big names. Molly Shannon and Ken Marino - of PARTY DOWN - are the biggest. But it just gets funnier and funnier.
I enjoyed the first season. I kept checking periodically to see when/if Season 2 was coming out. Hadn't looked for a while, totally missed this, thanks.

Reaction Score
i thought there was only one season. Glad seasons 3 and 4 are on the way.
Started filming season 3 in August, don't think there's a release date yet. And they also said season 4 is already written with how long they had to wait to film season 3

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I enjoyed the first season. I kept checking periodically to see when/if Season 2 was coming out. Hadn't looked for a while, totally missed this, thanks.

It’s even better, in part because HBO Max allows for longer episodes.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
It’s even better, in part because HBO Max allows for longer episodes.
It's unfortunately not available to stream as part of the sneak peak weekend going on thru Xfinity. I'll have to get my hands on it eventually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom