UNC vs Kansas Monday night | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UNC vs Kansas Monday night

Reaction Score
Agbaji is literally an All American lmao but he never commands the ball. He's way too passive
Passive and just not the same caliber player as Banquero*. Even if he was more aggressive.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The whole league was underrated all year.
Don't think so. They were horrible in the non-conference. UNC has over-performed. That is about it. VaTech crashed out in the first round. Wake didn't do anything in the NIT. Notre Dame got to the second round as a 11 (happens 35% of the time). Miami was impressive against Auburn (but they did not play well down the stretch at all) but their other two wins were nothing special.
Even Duke didn't beat a 1 or 2 seed to get to the Final Four, and they didn't look great against Michigan State. On top of that, Duke should have been a 3-they were given a seed gift by the committee. Overall point is that just because 2-3 teams in one league get hot in the tournament doesn't suggest they deserved more bids or higher seeds.

Reaction Score
This looks like South Carolina against UConn last night, maybe more of a beatdown though.

Reaction Score
UNC 38 Kansas 22, wow... cannot believe the scores.

Reaction Score
Baycot is a freak on the boards, one of the best college rebounders I've ever seen. He inhales the ball at both ends.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just wasting possession after possession. Never seen them so sloppy with such bad shot selection.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Agbaji is literally an All American lmao but he never commands the ball. He's way too passive
he would still look good in a UConn uniform
I dont know what literally has to do with things but the kid can ball
He didn't look passive vs Nova but he is not a high energy player but has a ton of talent
The pros are high on him

Caleb Love is a great looking player- he ate Duke up

How was this UNC team an 8 seed? They should have steamrolled the pathetic ACC this year. Bad regular season coaching?

New coach new system. They were lucky to get into the tournament according to some. Some teams just gel at a certain time - we've seen a few UConn do it on the way to a NC.

UNC is very long and it is showing tonight - still a full half left

Reaction Score
Baycot is a freak on the boards, one of the best college rebounders I've ever seen. He inhales the ball at both ends.
He's a freak, and somehow Tshiebwe is even better lol

Reaction Score
That was a vomit inducing first half. I hope Kansas shows up in the 2nd half and at least makes this a game.

Reaction Score
Just wasting possession after possession. Never seen them so sloppy with such bad shot selection.
You've gotta hope to get Baycot and Manek into foul trouble early in the second half to have any chance. 15 isn't insurmountable but I think it's close to it with the way UNC is playing.

Reaction Score
McCormack thinks he's an all american but he's not. Wilson is missing way too many layups. braun is getting every shot blocked. this is another KU/bill self choke-job in the making unless agbaji and martin go off in the second.

Reaction Score
I continue to be amazed by how much demand there is for Charles Barkley. We've been here for 5 or so years, bit there just cannot be a major basketball event without his commentary.

Which is cool with me.

Reaction Score
I continue to be amazed by how much demand there is for Charles Barkley. We've been here for 5 or so years, bit there just cannot be a major basketball event without his commentary.

Which is cool with me.
He's funny. A big UConn hater and doesn't really know much about college basketball, but he's entertaining

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You've gotta hope to get Baycot and Manek into foul trouble early in the second half to have any chance. 15 isn't insurmountable but I think it's close to it with the way UNC is playing.
They are playing two bigs in the lane and shutting down the layups, just like Creighton vs UConn. Yet nobody is adjusting or hitting shots outside. Leaky is a lockdown defender so Braun and the PGs have to hit shots. The rebounding has also been terrible.

It is possible. Odds are long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom