OT: - UNC Tarheels guard Joel Berry breaks hand in tantrum | The Boneyard

OT: UNC Tarheels guard Joel Berry breaks hand in tantrum

Reaction Score
UNC's Berry hurt during video game tantrum

About the level of intelligence we should expect from our dear UNC bball and football players, no?

Little baby did not win his videogame, proceeds to punch the wall. Now UNC is without their senior guard.

Can you believe it? I thought seniors were supposed to be ¨leaders¨. Way to be a leader man! I think opposing fans will be able to have a field day with this. I look forward to watching UNC at Duke.

Reaction Score
Somehow, UConn will be held responsible for this and will be swiftly disciplined by the NCAA.

Reaction Score
I’d bust my hand too if I lost in 2k, but I don’t ever lose so I don’t have to bust my hand.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Apparently he was pissed because the game let his opponent get up on the ball and get a play off with only 1 sec on the clock.

Understandable.

Reaction Score
If there was ever a thread to draw a line of Boneyard posters ages, this is it. Pretty easy to tell with the "stupid injury" and the posters who have done similar things when losing a game

Reaction Score
If there was ever a thread to draw a line of Boneyard posters ages, this is it. Pretty easy to tell with the "stupid injury" and the posters who have done similar things when losing a game
Right.

I wonder if the game was considered an online course.

Fiery competitor. I like it
Punching a wall shows how firey of a competitor he is? IMO it just shows how immature he is.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I wonder - if non playing UNC students also break their hands, will that mean it’s no big deal?

Reaction Score
He's a student athlete so its better his hand than the controller, don't want to damage the textbook.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I completely understand where Berry is coming from. Tantrums are healthy. If it weren’t for the occasional tantrum, I am sure I would have killed hundreds and hundreds of people by now. Half of you would be missing limbs and the wiring that brings internet into your houses would have been torn out in the middle of the night.

The first year my wife and I were married, I destroyed an entire series of wicker baskets during basketball season....and we won a title that year. I stomped the last one during the Gonzaga game, not because anything bad was happening, but because I decided that no matter what happened, I did not want to let this one last basket have the satisfaction of surviving the season.

Reaction Score
UNC's Berry hurt during video game tantrum

About the level of intelligence we should expect from our dear UNC bball and football players, no?

Little baby did not win his videogame, proceeds to punch the wall. Now UNC is without their senior guard.

Can you believe it? I thought seniors were supposed to be ¨leaders¨. Way to be a leader man! I think opposing fans will be able to have a field day with this. I look forward to watching UNC at Duke.
`em! With the bs that they got away with recently they dont deserve to win another game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom