UNC leading Ok State by 30 with 3 mins lefts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UNC leading Ok State by 30 with 3 mins lefts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I got 3 and 2 in our final mixed up. Huge difference between 11 & 9.
When you are trying to make a douchy point, details matter.

Reaction Score
Yes, ok. When we were at full strength we lost to Wagner and Northeastern at home.

Just tons of frustrations, thought this team could be special. Maybe next year.

You only post negative stuff pal WTF. We all know things aren't good but we also are fans of a team that has 4 NC's in recent years. These things happen the injury bug is a bad one this year and we now need to take into account this will be a factor. I'm thinking this strengthens us for next year and for most of this classes years to come. Another run is in the future here as we get better players and kids get healthy but in the meantime we have kids who need court time getting that and that's a good thing. Maybe not for this year, maybe it they'll surprise, but nonetheless it will become a positive at some point.

It's not a bad thing to get pissed and react to a play, a bad game or even a player but every post? Try a little KoolAid and throw a positive note around here or there. You may enjoy it.

Reaction Score
For what? Ignore me. I usually agree with you awful posts, not this time.

C'mon man smile a little, throw a really good thought about this team on a reply. Want to give you a "Like", c'mon man up you got this!

Reaction Score
UNC is really, really good this year. Again. I was a little skeptical of them this offseason after losing Brice Johnson, who was one of the most dominant players in the country last year. They'll be a contender, no question.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
You only post negative stuff pal WTF. We all know things aren't good but we also are fans of a team that has 4 NC's in recent years. These things happen the injury bug is a bad one this year and we now need to take into account this will be a factor. I'm thinking this strengthens us for next year and for most of this classes years to come. Another run is in the future here as we get better players and kids get healthy but in the meantime we have kids who need court time getting that and that's a good thing. Maybe not for this year, maybe it they'll surprise, but nonetheless it will become a positive at some point.

It's not a bad thing to get pissed and react to a play, a bad game or even a player but every post? Try a little KoolAid and throw a positive note around here or there. You may enjoy it.

Some people just want to piss in your cornflakes all the time because they're just miserable sob's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom