UMass is a must win. | The Boneyard

UMass is a must win.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Hopefully Marion can go next week. What's the deal with Houston?

Reaction Score
Is UConn strong enough to play a competitive game against Liberty? What if some of our injured players return?

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Is UConn strong enough to play a competitive game against Liberty? What if some of our injured players return?
It depends. If the Liberty that barely beat Old Dominion or barely beat Southern Miss shows up, I think we have a shot. If the Liberty that barely lost to Wake Forest or beat the snot out of BYU shows up, it'll be a long game.

Reaction Score
Umass just lost by 10 points to a bad New Mexico State team. Uconn will be at least a touchdown favorite

Reaction Score
The thing about UMass is they always come at us like spider monkeys jacked up on Mountain Dew, I remember their first drive against us last year, Set the tone for the whole game.

They know we've been their best chance to win against an FBS school and they know it's a local rivalry.

They stormed the field last year after beating us. Us.

Reaction Score
UMass is much better coached team than BC and has a lot more motivation. I think both programs will surpass BC on an annual basis if BC keeps hiring coaches like Hafley. Their offense is worse than UMass. They have a decent defense, but against good competition they give up a lot of points. UMass shows a ton of different looks on defense and blitzes like crazy. Don Brown as we all know is a very good coach.

THIS IS FOR THE NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Reaction Score
They know we've been their best chance to win against an FBS school and they know it's a local rivalry.

They stormed the field last year after beating us. Us.
yes, we all remember that very well and the players should, too. UConn players better not get full of themselves and think they will get an automatic win next week. I am confident the coaching staff will make sure that doesn't happen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Other than BYU, Liberty has played mostly close games. They can score, but they also let up points (UMass put up 24 on them, their most points this season). Our D might be up to the task of slowing them down, so the question is whether our O can get out of its own way and score some.

Reaction Score
The Huskies have to get it done but UMass lost to NM State at home. The same NM State that lost to FIU at home.

I’m not a believer in transitive property but I think we take care of business.

I think we have improved enough to say that.
Umass has one win. They beat FCS Stony Brook who are 1-7 and was beaten today by 45 points

Reaction Score
UMass is much better coached team than BC and has a lot more motivation. I think both programs will surpass BC on an annual basis if BC keeps hiring coaches like Hafley. Their offense is worse than UMass. They have a decent defense, but against good competition they give up a lot of points. UMass shows a ton of different looks on defense and blitzes like crazy. Don Brown as we all know is a very good coach.

THIS IS FOR THE NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Can’t be a New England Championship. We don’t play Holy Cross this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom