UM Interested In Warde Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
maybe once wm gets us into p5 they jump at him. win win

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He can do more for UCONN Athletics at Michigan than he can at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun hired Kevin Ollie, and the jury is still out on Diaco, but let's just say it's not off to a good start on the football front.

Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun hired Kevin Ollie, and the jury is still out on Diaco, but let's just say it's not off to a good start on the football front.

This did occur to me. I'm not sure what Warde has done that 1) Michigan finds attractive (other than his having gone there) or 2) makes me particularly care if we lose him. I know what's in Ollie's contract, but Ollie isn't any more likely to leave now than he was a few months ago, and he definitely wasn't going anywhere then, either.

Reaction Score

The only thing he did wrong on the football front was keep PP when he arrived. He had a chance to put his stamp on it right away and rid us of that awful coach and recruiter. Instead we are now at least 2-3 more years behind the 8 ball in football. I will say it again, just look at the product he recruited and the product Diaco has to turn into gold, not a good thing at all. But Warde did not hire the bum Hathaway did. Is the jury still out on HCBD - yes. But it's hard to gauge what his impact is with a D2 roster that's for damn sure!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The word is Manuel is out of any discussion now or in the future for making Michigan play in The Rent.

Reaction Score
Update: Michigan's AD job is officially open, with their interim AD (who brought Jim Harbaugh and Nike back to UM) not interested in the permanent gig. Warde certainly will be in consideration, though they have a search committee in place and are committed to a national search.

Will be interesting to see what happens if Warde bolts. If offered, you have to assume he's gone.

Reaction Score
Wait are you trying to say the Diaco era is not off to a good start? haha I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks

Reaction Score
Wait are you trying to say the Diaco era is not off to a good start? haha I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks
You do realize that post was from September of last year, right?

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Can't we send him back to Michigan anyways, citing the lemon law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom