UL - Wichita St | The Boneyard

UL - Wichita St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UL off to a slow sta....... woops, never mind.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Dieng moves so well for his size. Shockers rebounding well. Tough with Smith not getting it into the basket for UL.

Reaction Score
Both teams sluggish on O. Siva just airballed a 3.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for UL for some reason, but it's tough when their backcourt is really sucking.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Go Shockers! Louisville may be the school I hate the most at this point. Plus I have relatives who went to WSU.

By the way, love Hall's game. Just fearless inside. No fade away jumpers there. We need a player like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Ugly 1st half, which was great news for WSU. Hope they can fend off UL's typical 2nd half blitzkrieg.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
If you took a shot every time they showed Kevin Ware, you'd be dead by now.

Reaction Score
Go Shockers! Louisville may be the school I hate the most at this point. Plus I have relatives who went to WSU.

By the way, love Hall's game. Just fearless inside. No fade away jumpers there. We need a player like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A Wichita State-Michigan Final would suit me just fine. This Michigan team reminds me alot of many of the better Husky teams with speed and great wing play. I don't know if we've had a big as good as McGary offensively. Obviously, McGary can't match Emeka in any other way. At any rate, I really enjoy watching Michigan play; and I REALLY hope they solve the Cuse zone(loved to watch Calhoun pick it apart :)) and send Boewhine and his band of Orange bags off to the ACC with a bad taste in their mouths. Merriam-Webster defines the term( bag) as referring to "a really unattractive or offensive person" and determines the first known use as "circa 1963". Boewhine would have been 19 at the time; which is more than old enough to have been identified as the first known case of bagism or bagitis. It must be contagious because they've been filling that dome on a regular basis and populating a message board for a long time with a boat load of people who easily meet the criteria. :p

GO HUSKIES!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
too much whistle... ville is not playing like a confident team at all

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
wsu is one tough junkyard dog team. win or lose they are a blue collar team that is a joy to watch

Reaction Score
too much whistle... ville is not playing like a confident team at all
Yea. Funny how the commentators are giving credit to the great WS ball handlers. I think the biggest factor is the quick whistles that have prevented LU from executing their game plan. It is not over yet, and I expect LU to make a game out of it.

Reaction Score
I could enjoy this game a lot more if syracuse had played and lost already.

That's the only reason I am happy to see Syracuse is in the ACC and Rutgers B1G - I will NEVER feel compelled to root for them again out of conference loyalty.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Wow. That's a tough call to go against vile. Guy was all over van trese holding him.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Wow. That's a tough call to go against vile. Guy was all over van trese holding him.
Double foul. Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog