Uk offered ham | The Boneyard

Uk offered ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man, Waters to Duke and Ham to Kentucky is plastered all over the crystal ball right now. I hope you guys are right about the ball always being wrong.

Reaction Score
Heard we are plan c for waters. Plan a just offered. Give it a few days or a week and waters jumps on duke offer. Hope k can keep his Camp and handful father at arms length.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Is it bad that I looked on this title and thought 'what do we care what the Brits eat?'

They are a strange breed . Every year I'm at Disney the family joke is how all the Brits are eating fish and chips at the England exhibit at Epcot. It's crazy.

Reaction Score
This was coming all along if he was that good. Apparently people other than us think he is that good. There is the path of enlightenment, or the path of Kentucky and Duke. He will choose either wisely or otherwise what his path is. We will have to live with it. Peace. And good luck to all involved. Except for ratface and squid of course.

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.48.25 PM.png
With all the nervousness around the offers from Duke and Kentucky everyone should remember Hamidou liked this tweet two weeks ago. Let's keep it positive!

Reaction Score
We have a reasonable chance of getting Hamidou. It's not perfect, it never is. Let's just hope we get him and wish him the best if we don't. That's it, no crying if we don't, only celebrating if we do.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't even wanna hear it

For as much crap as we give chief, he was spot on with this one. He was saying it all summer long that Andre was going to come to UConn for the upcoming season, and he was the only one that was.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For as much crap as we give chief, he was spot on with this one. He was saying it all summer long that Andre was going to come to UConn for the upcoming season, and he was the only one that was.

He had a 50% chance of being correct. Credit does not need to be given.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He had a 50% chance of being correct. Credit does not need to be given.

That's not fair; NOBODY had Drummond reclassifying. Lots of people thought he'd come to UConn, but nobody thought it would be for the 11-12 season. He was consistent in saying that Drummond was going to reclassify and come here, even posting it in August when we all thought there was 0 chance of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom