Uh-Oh: EDD Put A Foot In It | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uh-Oh: EDD Put A Foot In It

Reaction Score
She hopes he blows out his shoe and this is controversial? We're talking about shoes here. SNEAKERS! If worse came to worse Bell would just put on his alternate pair of $500 SNEAKERS. People need to get a grip.

Nevertheless in watching Bell's game it looks to me as if he'll be lucky to to be an alternate at an All Star game. The kid looks nice but not upper echelon nice. He's got great floor awareness, has a deceptive pass off the dribble and good quickness. But he's no burner, his jumper is suspect, he's an average finisher around the hoop and his leadership skills are questionable. He's going have trouble on defense even against guys his size. Time will tell, and it's a good thing that he's no checkmeout showboat. Unfortunately the league is full of guys wanting to shut his daddy up.
Do you mean he is a great "NBA Finisher" around the basket---or is the term AVERAGE meant to mean he was less than successful

But you are more than correct on the term SNEAKERS. 500 bucks for sneakers??? Wow, my last farm truck cost less than that and I got 7 productive years from that.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Go on to any tweet from ESPN about the WNBA from and you will see dozens of "go back to the kitchen" comments.

It's not just people who not being fans of women's basketball. It's people going out of their way to trash women's basketball and make misogynistic comments.

You have to be willfully ignorant to be a fan of women's basketball and not have run across that kind of troll.

Guess what...every group has somebody that makes negative comments about them. That's life. So how about LaChina quit playing the gender card and speak up when she has something of value to add.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
So how about LaChina quit playing the gender card and speak up when she has something of value to add.

She's just posting her thoughts online. Like you just did. Every forum post you have ever made has undoubtedly been of great value, however.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Guess what...every group has somebody that makes negative comments about them. That's life. So how about LaChina quit playing the gender card and speak up when she has something of value to add.
Ahhhhhh..... The sound of silence :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Do you mean he is a great "NBA Finisher" around the basket---or is the term AVERAGE meant to mean he was less than successful

But you are more than correct on the term SNEAKERS. 500 bucks for sneakers??? Wow, my last farm truck cost less than that and I got 7 productive years from that.
I mean around the basket. From the moment I saw Kyrie in college and in international games I told my friends that he was one of the best finishers I'd ever seen. If your outside shot is suspect you'd better be above average around the rim. Bell seems (to me at this point) merely NBA average. Bell does have a nice little change of pace and an above average first step. His shot is funky though and that's going to be work.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
at least he didn't demand a trade cause the going got rough like she did

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Reaction Score
Is EDD still unable to move away from home?:rolleyes:
How old are you? Does it make you feel better to bash some one else? Maybe when you're talented enough, you can pick where you want to play and live...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yeah... and he was wearing Nike's last night and got injured :rolleyes:

Should have signed with Adidas, I guess. No one ever gets injured in Adidas. Just ask Derrick Rose.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Should have signed with Adidas, I guess. No one ever gets injured in Adidas. Just ask Derrick Rose.

I've only been injured once in my life... And I was wearing Nikes at the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom