Ugh, I hate Syracuse and I hate ESPN | The Boneyard

Ugh, I hate Syracuse and I hate ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

You have to do this more than once to take this crown away from us. Also the Syracuse girls and going to go into a buzzsaw when they play us. Syracuse is no where near a mecca until both teams win the championship on multiple occasions.

Can I say I hate Syracuse one more time?

Reaction Score

You have to do this more than once to take this crown away from us. Also the Syracuse girls and going to go into a buzzsaw when they play us. Syracuse is no where near a mecca until both teams win the championship on multiple occasions.

Can I say I hate Syracuse one more time?

Have to do what more than once? They haven't done anything, UConn won dual championships twice. There is a zero percent chance of Syracuse doing that once.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Ehhh, it was very likely written by a Cuse fan. Whatever it takes to boost your self esteem.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What can you expect when 90% of Cuse alum work at ESPN
Yeah the Cuse women have a prayer against UConn - what a joke

Reaction Score
If you listen carefully, you can hear the chants..."We're Number Four, We're Number Four."

Reaction Score
LOL, win something first, please.

That said, it is pretty sickening that this is coming from ESPN. I'd have expected this sort of post from the Syracuse AD, not the Worldwide Leader.

The women denied Louisville in 2013 (on the day after the UL men won it all), and the women will deny Syracuse this year if it comes to that.

Reaction Score
Someone pointed this out to me on Twitter, but ESPN even tagged the Syracuse Football team in that tweet lol

Screen Shot 2016-03-27 at 9.13.33 PM.png

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why so many people are upset by any of this. Their teams are having good runs. Good for them. It doesn't change anything for us really. I'm looking forward to the women competing for another National Championship and some further good recruiting news for the men's team this off season to give us some interesting things to discuss this summer. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
While there have now been 11 schools to send both men's and women's teams to the Final Four (Georgia, Oklahoma, UConn, Duke, Louisville, LSU, Michigan State, Syracuse), both Syracuse teams this year are Cinderella runs. It is actually pretty amazing, and if we didn't hate Syracuse like we do this probably doesn't bother as many.

The good news: there's no way they win both, and it's exceedingly unlikely they win 1.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
LOL, win something first, please.

That said, it is pretty sickening that this is coming from ESPN. I'd have expected this sort of post from the Syracuse AD, not the Worldwide Leader.

Really? This is exactly what I would expect from ESPN.

As for the OP subject matter....puke.

Reaction Score
I want to beat Cuse in the final by a score of approximately 114-21. I want reporters criticizing the UConn women for running up the score. Nothing against he Cuse women but I want Breanna Stewart to take out all my Orange hatred on them. At least that's the one thing we can control.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
While there have now been 11 schools to send both men's and women's teams to the Final Four (Georgia, Oklahoma, UConn, Duke, Louisville, LSU, Michigan State, Syracuse), both Syracuse teams this year are Cinderella runs. It is actually pretty amazing, and if we didn't hate Syracuse like we do this probably doesn't bother as many.

The good news: there's no way they win both, and it's exceedingly unlikely they win 1.

No offense tzz, but that part exceedingly obvious. There is a 0.00% chance they win the women's tournament.

Reaction Score
No offense tzz, but that part exceedingly obvious. There is a 0.00% chance they win the women's tournament.

They have one shot. Baylor (36-1) pulls the shocker over us in the semis, then has some premature celebration over their monumental win and forget they have another game to play.

Reaction Score
they put that out now so they could feel what a premature ejaculation feels like.
They know they aren't pulling a UConn and actually winning dual championships
In a way it's kind of satisfying how desperate these Syracuse ESPN dorks are that they know hey will never be us. That's why they knew they couldn't wait

Reaction Score
When the Cuse women lose, this will be forgotten. And make Syracuse journalism students look dumb.

Reaction Score
Yeah Warde never would've tweeted that.
What?

Sorry, not Warde -- was thinking about the previous regime. Over the last several years (Warde's tenure included), we've really picked it up in the PR department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom