UConn's Greatest Moments | The Boneyard

UConn's Greatest Moments

Reaction Score
The ND fans hated us in South Bend that weekend for sure especially with what were very loud Huksy chants upon exiting. Lots of fun that weekend in South Bend for sure.

I had this cranked first I saw of it thanks for posting uchusky32 great stuff. Makes me want to see some more GREAT Husky moments in the next month or so.

Reaction Score
The ND fans hated us in South Bend that weekend for sure especially with what were very loud Huksy chants upon exiting. Lots of fun that weekend in South Bend for sure.

I had this cranked first I saw of it thanks for posting uchusky32 great stuff. Makes me want to see some more GREAT Husky moments in the next month or so.

We also helped them fire Weiss and hire Brian Kelly.

Reaction Score

still get goosebumps reliving the Husky chant leaving ND stadium

Reaction Score
Wow. The Doug Wrenn buzzer beater. Talk about a trivia question.
And UConn football. Remember that???
I miss KFree and Rip bowing to each other.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Being at so many games at The Rent, watching our football team ascend the Big East and D1 football was awesome. The year we beat Baylor, I went to every single game. I've probably been to 60-70 games there, and nothing beats the years from 2007-2010. Take me back. We were beating nationally ranked teams and had meaningful games every weekend. I remember the year we finally beat WV. Packed tailgates. Packed stadiums. Big time college football. I really miss it.

Reaction Score
For those on this board who do not recall our football team had plenty of great moments. I root for all UConn teams right down to track and field. Choose not to denigrate and support.

Great video. Gave me chills.
When I brought my Southern Cal transplant buddy to the Rent a few years ago and I talk about the bowl banners hanging up there. I tell him about how we won the BE regular season right here at the Rent and he's like "You BEAT West Virginia?? Get outta here!!" ?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
For those on this board who do not recall our football team had plenty of great moments. I root for all UConn teams right down to track and field. Choose not to denigrate and support.

I was writing my post as you posted this. Similar sentiments.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Also can't believe how many of these games I was at. I'm a proud fan right now. Let's get back. It seemed so easy then...man, the things we take for granted.

Reaction Score
Yeah been a season ticket holder since I graduated in 1992. Loved those games and missed 5 home games since Rent opened. Hoops is great but I have always been more of a Football fan so when we went D-1 I was ecstatic.

Reaction Score
I froze my off in Birmingham but it was worth it. Kashifs one handed catch and Edsall taking a knee so as not to run up the score on Spurrier. The pasquloni and Diaco years set us back to the start of 1A

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

I root for any sport that has UCONN on the shirt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom