UConns Defense will win the NC | The Boneyard

UConns Defense will win the NC

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
With Kia and Gabby the two top defenders in the country IMO this will lead UConn to the NC and be the difference. With that said barring injuries and foul trouble. Another huge difference this season will be Z in the middle sharing time with Collier. Big presents in the middle and this season Collier gets some rest by subbing. These two things will allow UConn to get their fast break going and get their opponents going going gone. LOL

Reaction Score
What Z brings is something diferent especially in the paint. The thing I like most about Z is that when they bring her in our offense changes; so after 10 minutes or so when the opponent might just start figuring out what we're doing, we change and they have to start figuring out a new defensive strategy.

Reaction Score
With Kia and Gabby the two top defenders in the country IMO this will lead UConn to the NC and be the difference. With that said barring injuries and foul trouble. Another huge difference this season will be Z in the middle sharing time with Collier. Big presents in the middle and this season Collier gets some rest by subbing. These two things will allow UConn to get their fast break going and get their opponents going going gone. LOL
Surely U Conns defense is a big factor in their success this year.
And yes Z is a big difference having a quality big in the middle of both the defense and offense.
What I think is one of the biggest factors that they will win is they have a true point guard to run the offense. While there were many factors that led to last years loss to MS, one important one was Saniya's inability to do just that at that critical juncture. I don't think we will be having any particularly close games this year, but if we do CD running the show, with a big assist from KLS, the point forward will make the difference.
Bronx23

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom