UConn's APR update front page news on..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn's APR update front page news on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a thought here, and I know this is crazy, but maybe there's something unique about UConn and the APR that makes their score more noteworthy than, say, Kansas or Duke. What could that possibly be? Could it be that UConn was very publicly banned from the NCAA tournament because of their APR score? Nah, that can't be it.

Did superjohn actually read that article and wonder why there wasn't a similar article about Michigan State's APR? I bet he did.
I see your point, but how many years is it gonna take for this story to no longer be run nationally? When UConn's APR score has been released its been a front page story for 3 years now, I think we can move on at this point.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Just a thought here, and I know this is crazy, but maybe there's something unique about UConn and the APR that makes their score more noteworthy than, say, Kansas or Duke. What could that possibly be? Could it be that UConn was very publicly banned from the NCAA tournament because of their APR score? Nah, that can't be it.

Did superjohn actually read that article and wonder why there wasn't a similar article about Michigan State's APR? I bet he did.
Right, I'll buy that after ESPN starts writing annual articles about Duke and Corey Maggette or constant reminders about Calipari having 2 duck*ing Final Fours vacated at 2 different schools. There is clearly a group that is protected from over criticism and there's a group where this excessive criticism seems to sell ad space and generate page views, and we fall in the latter.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
456613432-head-coach-roy-williams-of-the-north-gettyimages.jpg

C

Chief00

Ok agreed we need to qualify but this APR stuff doesn't excite me because we all know it's such NCAA BS - to pretend their is an academic component to what makes the money - SEC football.
Didn't Bama football have a higher APR than Harvard basketball or football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom