UConn+ | The Boneyard

UConn+

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Saw add's/announcement about UConn+ app ect. Didn't pursue it because I can stream broadcasts from NY.

Reaction Score
I saw this a couple of weeks ago. This is a good way to promote the sports that are not usually broadcast on network TV. You can watch hockey on NESN and football on CBS Sports. But other UConn sports rarely, if ever, appear on network TV. Hope they expand to include sports like soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, etc., like you see on the SEC network.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing next year's games will be on the paid service, and those of us out of the area won't be able to stream for free on Fox.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing next year's games will be on the paid service, and those of us out of the area won't be able to stream for free on Fox.
Fox owns the rights to Big East basketball. I don't think UConn+ can get around that.

Reaction Score
I’m glad you guys are gonna have baseball and softball coverage BUT Im old fashioned and prefer listening to baseball on the radio while fishing or piddling in my shop. If y’all don’t have a good radio network for baseball/softball this is great news.

Baseball on tv makes me sleepy.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Unless there is a contract in place with SNY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom