UConn women’s basketball vs. Cal: time, how to watch, broadcasters, preview | The Boneyard

UConn women’s basketball vs. Cal: time, how to watch, broadcasters, preview

Reaction Score
From Alexa:

Who will make up for the 40 points per game that UConn lost with the graduation of Napheesa Collier and Katie Lou Samuelson?

I am so sick of reading this. The new Courant writer seems to parrot the same line I've read at ESPN.
A better question is whether she can make up for her lack of experience? Can she replace her predecessor at the courant? So far I haven't seen much.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geno says the same thing. We need to replace 40+ points.

Of course, in the end, the team will find it's way and its rhythm and UConn will still find 80 pts a game

Reaction Score
Surprising to me, the line opened at 14 1/2. I'll check closer to game time to see where it closes, but to me, the line should be around 26.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m going to make a bold prediction for this game. It will be thoroughly scrutinized and analyzed by the BY, collectively and individually (team and individual play). The wait is finally over. The 5 month journey we’ve been patiently waiting for begins today.

It will be interesting to read some of the takes and observations of my fellow BYers. I’ll be paying particular attention to the play of ONO, Mukarat and Griffin today. We know what we’re going to get from the 3 returning starters. These 3 will play a significant role in UConn’s fortunes this year. Enjoy the game and the season everyone. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Huskies line has gone up, it's 16.5 now.

Where do you find the lines for WBB? I can rarely find any. I'm not a gambler but like to see what people think. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Allen Bestwick? Is he going to be the new guy for all of the SNY games? He may have some basketball in his background but it's definitely not his primary.

Reaction Score
We've already got our tickets, but for you last-minute folks, StubHub has tix in section 221 for $6 (plus service fees).

Reaction Score
I’m going to make a bold prediction for this game. It will be thoroughly scrutinized and analyzed by the BY, collectively and individually (team and individual play). The wait is finally over. The 5 month journey we’ve been patiently waiting for begins today.

It will be interesting to read some of the takes and observations of my fellow BYers. I’ll be paying particular attention to the play of ONO, Mukarat and Griffin today. We know what we’re going to get from the 3 returning starters. These 3 will play a significant role in UConn’s fortunes this year. Enjoy the game and the season everyone. :)

You also frequent another WCBB Forum beside this one? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I use sport b e t dot com. I had to type it that way because big brother doesn't like certain words.

The line is now 20.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You also frequent another WCBB Forum beside this one? :rolleyes:

Yes, the Pacific Tigers. My son played BB there for Bob Thomason in the early 90's. I still follow the women's team, and post on their board. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
DD's got UCONN by 35+, emphasis on the +. So I'm not too worried.

Reaction Score
Will ESPN3 replay the game after it is over? If not where can I see the game. ESPN3 blocked it out. It's not fair. We live in Connecticut and ESPN is in Connecticut. They should let us watch or own state's team.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Will ESPN3 replay the game after it is over? If not where can I see the game. ESPN3 blocked it out. It's not fair. We live in Connecticut and ESPN is in Connecticut. They should let us watch or own state's team.
Yes. Also it will be available HERE within hours of the game

It's not ESPN's decision. SNY makes the call that ESPN cannot broadcast game live in the SNY coverage area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom