UConn wins an amusing women's BB title | The Boneyard

UConn wins an amusing women's BB title

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Link

It seems that 20% of the hottest women's basketball players are UConn alumnae. Don't know why that's important, but I thought it was fun.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It seems that 20% of the hottest women's basketball players are UConn alumnae. Don't know why that's important, but I thought it was fun.
Seriously? :confused:

Moore, Bird, Cash and Abrosimova. (good choices).

Although he/she (Riley?) missed Brittany Jackson.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great picture of Parker. Diggins? The picture of her is so bad that it looks completely like someone else. Great line regarding the Russian "exports" - that it's the best thing they export next to vodka...

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Need to ask: who are the hottest men's players, and are any of them from UConn?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Probably no one was hotter than Khalid El-Amin when he was playing, and he spent some time with the Bulls. You can't buy his kind of studliness, plus his eloquence in the clinch when he needed to shock the world. But with Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Travis Knight, and Emeka Okafor, you have a power face lineup.

But if the ladies want soulful eyes, there's Charlie V.
cheap_20milwaukee_20bucks_20tickets.jpg

Reaction Score
All I have to say is Svetlana Abromsimova........;) Great list overall. I mean the picture of Skylar does not do her justice. But my girl, Svetlana....what a cutie pie.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
No Meghan Gardler??
When you're playing in Luxembourg it's hard to get noticed. And definitely you have to say Sveta has an extremely high temperature in that list, if not the highest, even if you haven't put down a dozen shots of Stolichnaya while shouting "Go UConn!"

And yes there is a certain MG missing:
images

Reaction Score
Need to ask: who are the hottest men's players, and are any of them from UConn?

Hmm..
Rudy Gay, Emeka Okafor, AJ Price, Emeka Okafor, Jerome Dyson, Emeka Okafor, Jeff Adrien, Emeka Okafor, Gavin Edwards, Emeka Okafor, Ray Allen, and Emeka Okafor...

Also Emeka Okafor...and I forgot to add Okafor. (plus Kemba Walker is absolutely adorable.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom