UConn will beat ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Wish list for today:

1. Nobody gets hurt.
2. Stephanie does not get in foul trouble - scores 18 and grabs 10 rebounds. Scores more than Peters does. Gets Peters in foul trouble early.
3. Kiah and Heather play 12 productive minutes because that is all we need them for. Between them they hold Peters and Aconowa to a total of 6 points while getting 6 points themselves.
4. Bria, Caroline, and Heather are able to contain Diggins and Novesel and do not get into foul trouble.
5. KML has a fantastic scoring day.
6. We take 22 threes on 60 shots and we hit 45 % of them
7. We do not put Novesel and Diggins on the line all afternoon long.
8. We hit 75 to 85 % of our free throws.
9. Our team is able to implement Geno and his staff's strategy...and Geno out coaches Muffet
10. We win a barn burner of a game 71 - 66

By the way I'll settle for 6 out of ten as long as we accomplish number ten. Number one and nine would be nice as well.

Reaction Score
So Geno sets up the WV game -- which he' pretty sure UConn will win -- with a game plan that requires that the guards pass up good plays into the middle, and has Stef play outside but not shoot the 15-footer. All so that the next opponenty will not realize that UConn has the talent to do these things.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling.

It may work out that UConn wins the ND game -- I'd put the odds at maybe 35-40%. But if so, it'll because the players are finally playing the way he wants them to, not because he's let them do what they were capable of doing all along.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69