UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm

Reaction Score
Can't say I disagree. I don't know much about Yale, but I do know we were putrid.
I watch more Yale games than UConn. Canavaugh is horrible at constantly motivating the team. What you saw in Yale is how they constantly play. Even Sacred Heart plays with more constant motivation.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yale was ready from the start and they never let up
UConn played inspired hockey for about 10 minutes total
They played defense as if they wanted to see how many shots Yale could shoot on goal
They were beat to every 50/50 puck, they passed very softly and made very selfish plays on the rare occasion they had control of the puck
Yale looked like Yale of the past few years - UConn allowed them to look that way
Very uninspired hockey

Reaction Score
The people asking questions are embarrassing!! Bringing up Andrew Raycroft and the work he's done as goalie coach with Huska?? :confused:

Then someone brought up why he dressed 7 d-men and 11 forwards!?!?! ................................... :confused:

Not only that but then someone said we've been inconsistent and Cav had to fact check him. It's so cringey.

This is a terrible look for the program - you could tell Cav was genuinely embarrassed for them up there and makes it look like he's hosting an amateur hour. Step up your game, UConn Athletics! Bring in some people with real questions who know what they're saying or solicit them off social media instead.

Reaction Score
Even though it's a tie right now, with Yale scoring a goal in the first shot, PC is dominating. UConn's attitude as a team is horrible.

Reaction Score
Yale was completely schooled by PC but surprisingly, the Yale goalie's play has been stabilized so far. Spano is playing solid and with confidence now. I have no idea how 0-11-0 didn't spark some anger in these kids. Unless the team was paid off by some Yalie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom