UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm

Reaction Score
Here's a legitimate question: How much will tomorrow's attendance be boosted by the 2 giveaway's to football season ticket holders?
Review:
e-mail of a couple of weeks ago allowing season ticket holders to pick 2 tix to 1 of 6 events-2 men's hoops games, 2 women's hoop games, 2 men's hockey games (of which the Yale game was 1-Merrimack was the other)
reward to $ 100.00 down payment on next season's football season ticket renewal
One could theoretically get 4 free tickets to tomorrow's game
I printed out 2 from the down payment promotion (can't go as I have to work tomorrow-gave them to members of my tailgate crew-will be used) The game I chose from the season ticket reward promotion was the Merrimack game on Feb. 4th.-WILL attend.
Looks like tomorrow should break UConn's home game attendance record if ticket availability is any indication

Reaction Score
Here's a legitimate question: How much will tomorrow's attendance be boosted by the 2 giveaway's to football season ticket holders?
Review:
e-mail of a couple of weeks ago allowing season ticket holders to pick 2 tix to 1 of 6 events-2 men's hoops games, 2 women's hoop games, 2 men's hockey games (of which the Yale game was 1-Merrimack was the other)
reward to $ 100.00 down payment on next season's football season ticket renewal
One could theoretically get 4 free tickets to tomorrow's game
I printed out 2 from the down payment promotion (can't go as I have to work tomorrow-gave them to members of my tailgate crew-will be used) The game I chose from the season ticket reward promotion was the Merrimack game on Feb. 4th.-WILL attend.
Looks like tomorrow should break UConn's home game attendance record if ticket availability is any indication

Considering last season's football attendance, I would estimate at about 300 tickets haha

Reaction Score
Tickets are goin quick. Just put my football ST deposit down and the last 2 rows of upper bowl are pretty much all that's left.

They just opened the 1st 5 rows of the lower 200's on the sides.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Earlier in the week, they were at 5,000 tickets accounted for. Now, maybe you really think they sold 4,000 tickets in 48 hours, but chances are...its the giveaways.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It's an important non conference game....we need to own Connecticut College hockey and losses to Quinnipiac and Sacred Heart make this one crucial.

Healthy Tage>>>>beating Yale

Give the kid a break.

Reaction Score
Healthy Tage>>>>beating Yale

Give the kid a break.

He could play. I'm sure he'll want to. Cav will have to make the call

He played what...
Monday, weds, and last night.
Day off today

Like someone said earlier, not all shifts and maybe just on the PP.

Then, he'll have 4 full days before Maine game @ BPT

I would like to see him on sat, but I understand and do want a healthy rage for the rest of yr.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
IMG_4473.JPG
I'm pretty excited about the game, but my wife thinks of gone overboard....

Reaction Score
He could play. I'm sure he'll want to. Cav will have to make the call

He played what...
Monday, weds, and last night.
Day off today

Like someone said earlier, not all shifts and maybe just on the PP.

Then, he'll have 4 full days before Maine game @ BPT

I would like to see him on sat, but I understand and do want a healthy rage for the rest of yr.
He won't practice today most likely and I'd bet he's a game time decision. Yale is also a bad team, UConn should be able to win the game even if he doesn't play. Really not worth risking an injury against a bad opponent when he's played 150 minutes of hockey in the past 48 hours.

Reaction Score
If anyone wants 2 tickets, PM me. I have hockey ST and I want an excuse to renew and upgrade to a preferred ST for football next year (prior top of rent) and I won't have use for the 2 free hockey tix. Haven't put deposit down yet but will if someone grabs the 2.

I want sat to be sold out and loud. Let me know if anyone wants two free ones.

Seats have been taken

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Huskies Host In-State Rival Yale Saturday Afternoon

Man, 0-11-0 against yale. Let's hope that changes tmrw.
That's why I feel like this game is so important....we need to dominate Connecticut hockey. I realize we have a ways to go when it comes to Quinnipiac, but I feel like we'll get there pretty soon. Right now, they seem to have our number.

Reaction Score
Not easy when you gotta drive an hour each way during clean days.

Reaction Score
Should have been pushed back to tomorrow. It would have been the most attended game of the year but now it will not be. This program cannot catch a break when it comes to growing a following for home games. My guess is less than 4000.

It will be interesting to see the announced attendance figure versus reality.

LoveMeSomeUC

"My point being" James A. Calhoun
Reaction Score
Should have been pushed back to tomorrow. It would have been the most attended game of the year but now it will not be. This program cannot catch a break when it comes to growing a following for home games. My guess is less than 4000.

It will be interesting to see the announced attendance figure versus reality.
BBall plays UCF tmr at XL 5PM start...Doable but a quick turnaround for sure.

Reaction Score
It will be tickets distributed like nearly all sports levels these days. No pep band I guess as they are selling their seats online(unless they move behind net as students are on break)

Already downtown. Been at teds for awhile and I can tell people are downtown, but haven't bar hopped around yet.

My guess... 8k distributed, 6-7k will show up.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It will be tickets distributed like nearly all sports levels these days. No pep band I guess as they are selling their seats online(unless they move behind net as students are on break)

Already downtown. Been at teds for awhile and I can tell people are downtown, but haven't bar hopped around yet.

My guess... 8k distributed, 6-7k will show up.
I was just downtown for a bridal expo. There was a lot of people around

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It really bums me out that these games are never on TV. NESN used to show a fair amount of HE games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom