UConn vs Vanderbilt thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Vanderbilt thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
How does a defensive play have anything to do with my comment about the offense?

My comments earlier were directed at the people saying we suck, we're going to be 1-11 an basketball season is right around the corner.

You seemed to be excusing the performance due to not having time to learn the offense. The performance includes two disasters on defense and useless special teams.

Reaction Score
are we just cursed at the QB position post Danny O, how is it that MAC schools get great QBs. e We would be thrilled with a half way decent passing game

Reaction Score
are we just cursed at the QB position post Danny O, how is it that MAC schools get great QBs and we would be thrilled with a half way decent passing game
Considering we recruit head to head against MAC schools, I don't get it either. Yeah, I went there.

I am infact pissed off with this performance.

Reaction Score
Just logged on. Haven't seen the other posts, but it has to be said that it is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC that UConn (cough, cough, Randy Edsall) recruited only one decent Quarterback in his tenure at UConn. Same can be said for Wide Receivers.

I agree....our true frosh QB and our RS QB should be better at this point in their college careers.

Reaction Score
Should be dominating the line of scrimmage. No intensity. Reminds me of the no heart, no character orange teams of yesteryear coached by a certain coach P.

Reaction Score
May as well go back to the run. At least we had some success with that.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Should be dominating the line of scrimmage. No intensity. Reminds me of the no heart, no character orange teams of yesteryear coached by a certain coach P.
"No intensity" - that's a bit too harsh IMHO.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
May as well go back to the run. At least we had some success with that.

Too late for that I think: Vandy's crowding the LOS now. Where's Griff?...

Reaction Score
Considering we recruit head to head against MAC schools, I don't get it either. Yeah, I went there.

I am infact pissed off with this performance.

Fordham had a Quarterback that now plays for the Arizona Cardinals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom