UConn vs UCLA game thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

UConn vs UCLA game thread

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
That's the kind of sportsmanship you like to see.

Reaction Score
Not impressed with this game ... Haven't been able to defend the 3 and UCLA is been in this game to long and everyone continues to give me crap cause I'm picking Baylor. Baylor is playing the best basketball out of any remaining team they will blow out Mississippi State tomorrow my guess 30-35 points!! UCONN should be blowing out UCLA .... Sorry but not impressed ... Lastly Baylor is the only team just blowing everyone out... U realize when they go to there bench they lose nothing they can go a legit 10 deep. Not having a deep bench will finally bite UCONN in the but. It seems every year UCONN never has any bench will never understand .... Next year will be the difference but not impressed ... So bring on the insults I'm ready!!! To win a national title u need to be able to score, defend and have a bench all Baylor has!! Big bodies big bodies and big bodies!! I figured it would be a 25-30 point win... Not a typical UCONN effort but a win is a win but UCONN better play better on Monday!!!

Reaction Score
I'm just saying call it both ways they call a touch foul on Canada with a clean steal but won't call it when she's driving to the whole.

I mean let's be real everyone knows that UCONNs going to win this game but don't let these young lady's be hosed in what will be their last game of the season.
The suggestion that UCLA is getting hosed? Did you not see some of the body blows that Samuelson has had, with no calls. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Lots of turnovers, many of them unforced. I'm not liking this.

The broadcast team seems to have already called the game for UConn, but UCLA can hit 3s, and this isn't over yet.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the women's board Dan lol.

I've been here before. The issue is that some things seem to get worse over time. I honestly thought that a few of the individuals were making negative comments as an attempt at "reverse mojo" like on the men's board. Nope. They're being serious...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Two misses at the FT line? Man.

Reaction Score
This thread is getting touchy..lol. This must be what happens when they don't win by 40. I did say they looked "off" to me today - but give credit to UCLA. They are playing our young women tough. I think UConn will have some things to work on in practice; which is a good thing in my opinion.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The Chong-ster takes a wicked hit and bounces right up off the mat. She's tough as nails. I nominate her for the Badass Award, hands down!

Reaction Score
Not impressed with this game ... Haven't been able to defend the 3 and UCLA is been in this game to long and everyone continues to give me crap cause I'm picking Baylor. Baylor is playing the best basketball out of any remaining team they will blow out Mississippi State tomorrow my guess 30-35 points!! UCONN should be blowing out UCLA .... Sorry but not impressed ... Lastly Baylor is the only team just blowing everyone out... U realize when they go to there bench they lose nothing they can go a legit 10 deep. Not having a deep bench will finally bite UCONN in the but. It seems every year UCONN never has any bench will never understand .... Next year will be the difference but not impressed ... So bring on the insults I'm ready!!! To win a national title u need to be able to score, defend and have a bench all Baylor has!! Big bodies big bodies and big bodies!! I figured it would be a 25-30 point win... Not a typical UCONN effort but a win is a win but UCONN better play better on Monday!!!

No criticisms here..............just keep on doing what you're doing................

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
By the way, the scroll just said Harden is the first player with 800 assists and 400 TO's in one season. That for a guy most think is the NBA's MVP. Think any team can win a championship like that?

Reaction Score
17 point half time lead now down to 12. Lots and lots for Geno to talk about at practice tomorrow. Cannot sleep on Oregon.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
UCLA was clearly a better team than Oregon during the course of the season. The Ducks are a young team that is gaining confidence, but I have a really hard time seeing them being able to beat UConn.

Reaction Score

I can never quite tell if you are a fan or not..

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Hey, UConn's only up by 17. Please announcers, focus on the game.

They are having a really poor performance. The problem is three mikes at court side and another on the sidelines. Too many voices, too many temptations to start talking to each other rather than their audience.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom