UConn vs Texas A&M Game preview | The Boneyard

UConn vs Texas A&M Game preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Nice job Doggy. UConn will have a lead in every game from here on out by 30. Dont count on ND making the finals either they have Baylor and LVille. Its kinda funny. The top teams all season were UConn ND Stanford and LVille followed by Baylor. So how did Tenn and USC get 1 seeds?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
DD - awesome breakdown- thks for taking the time. I think UC should sail thru this game also- I thought ND would in the FF in the fall, but would not be surprised to see Baylor push ND to the limit. I also think my No Car pick will beat Stanford. I almost hope Stanford wins. I think I' d rather see Stanford. MD Louisville should be terrific. Who started the thread of our original top 10 picks prior to the season??? Would love to see it.

Reaction Score
Good job DD!

Texas A&M is built for the future. If they get behind, it is all over.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm looking for 20+ this game. Don't see two back to back tough games. (at least not until the FF).

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Nice job Doggy. UConn will have a lead in every game from here on out by 30. Dont count on ND making the finals either they have Baylor and LVille. Its kinda funny. The top teams all season were UConn ND Stanford and LVille followed by Baylor. So how did Tenn and USC get 1 seeds?

Tony, Tennessee and South Carolina really got #1 cedes! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They have a 6'7" guard on the bench - talk about a matchup nightmare.

Reaction Score
I expect A&M to try and control the tempo of this game. They must try to keep the score in the 50's. That means packing in the lane on defense , and conveniently leaving certain areas open in the hope that Huskies will take quick jump shots , just because they are available. Huskies occasionally show impatience and take quick shots. That is what they did against both Baylor earlier in the year, and against BYU on saturday. A&M will also have to play a very physical defensive game, and get help from the officials. I also expect them to attempt more three's than they have this season. It will be difficult to rebound w/ huskies and get back on defense to slow down huskies break. I think this will be a physical, grind out game w/ Huskies coming out on top by 12-15 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom