UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this offensive line is not a D1 line... the fact that they can't even fall down in front of someone to slow them is unbelievable

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Honestly guys, can we stop with the "why aren't we throwing more?" posts?!? We are all watching the same QB out there. Based off of anything we've seen tonight and in 3 seasons, we don't have any proof whatsoever that we can throw the ball. None. Not without a QB switch and some luck.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but a 1 dimensional offense will not work against any mediocre defense. Enough already!

Reaction Score
UConnJim said:
I'm sorry, but a 1 dimensional offense will not work against any mediocre defense. Enough already!

What's our dimension?

Reaction Score
lol, I love how you immediately go to "throw them under the bus." How about these kids start playing with some heart? How about the coaching staff go all-in and start playing to win instead of to keep it a close loss? To me, that is embarrassing. Not even attempting to move the ball is flat out wrong. Again, like I said earlier, if that's the game plan, then kneel it 3 times and punt. Why even risk getting someone hurt?

I said the same thing earlier but I disagree about the team quitting.

Reaction Score
Throw the ball past the line of scrimmage on first down for a change. It's called a slant pattern. Throw a couple of those just to keep the D honest. Geez Louise they've already seen 1st down and run....how bout first down and a pass?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
The neck is about to snap...

Reaction Score
The season is over. Decided today I won't go to bowl game. I would rather lose 55-7 and at least try.
I'll watch from home, but go to a game? Outa their minds if they think I'll spend money on that

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Offense's ineptitude has broken UConn's defense's will.

Sloppy penalties and poor tackling technique.

Reaction Score
You my friend should not ever come to a game again
Right, "don't come to a game" because our o coordinator and entire coaching staff have called a complete stinker of a game. That's the spirit

Reaction Score
The season is over. Decided today I won't go to bowl game. I would rather lose 55-7 and at least try.

No please go to the bowl game please......

tantrum.jpg

Reaction Score
At least there's less than 20 minutes until this sh@t fest is over. We'll always have Houston

Reaction Score
Honestly guys, can we stop with the "why aren't we throwing more?" posts?!? We are all watching the same QB out there. Based off of anything we've seen tonight and in 3 seasons, we don't have any proof whatsoever that we can throw the ball. None. Not without a QB switch and some luck.

But why not throw a few deep passes? If we get lucky on that it could be a score of put us in scoring position. It might even help open up the running game.

Reaction Score
Right, "don't come to a game" because our o coordinator and entire coaching staff have called a complete stinker of a game. That's the spirit
If this makes you not go to a bowl game when you were previously thinking about it you are a fair weather fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom