UConn vs Syracuse Game Thread- SQUEEZE THE ORANGE! | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Syracuse Game Thread- SQUEEZE THE ORANGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Hey look what happens when you throw the ball down the field

Reaction Score
couldn't have got a better kick.... we can't do anything right.

Reaction Score
How do we expect this staff to orchestrate a TD with 33 sec left, 0 TO even if we do get the ball on the onside kick? Remember 17 seconds and 1 TO?

Reaction Score
At least we helped Syracuse break an 8 game road losing streak.

Reaction Score
Great first W against FBS team since win vs BC. At least we are in good company. BD needs to go. This is boring football and it sucks to lose. I don't want to watch next week vs Hou. I'm sick of this.

Reaction Score
Bob's going to tell us.....This was another exciting game. Really, really, good energy. Proud of my guys. They fought hard. We were right there. We left points on the field, that can't happen. We'll come back, review the film, and learn from it. Then we'll come out as a staff and do the same dumb we've been doing through four game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Bob's going to tell us.....This was another exciting game. Really, really, good energy. Proud of my guys. They fought hard. We were right there. We left points on the field, that can't happen. We'll come back, review the film, and learn from it. Then we'll come out as a staff and do the same dumb we've been doing through four game.

And none of the reporters covering the team will challenge Diaco on it.

Reaction Score
couldn't have got a better kick.... we can't do anything right.
We know Obi can't cover. What makes them think he was going to cover that kick?

Reaction Score

agreed. staff doesn't learn and that's the problem.

Reaction Score
to have RJ run 3 straight times with goal to go was ridiculous, but you know their saying. "Keep doing it because it never works".

Reaction Score
to have to stray from the original game plan because of the early deficit was exciting football, but why did they revert back to the boring game plan in the 2nd half? Coaching really should go.

Reaction Score
to have RJ run 3 straight times with goal to go was ridiculous, but you know their saying. "Keep doing it because it never works".
That 3rd & goal play, along with 4th & goal, reminded me of the finalmpkay @ Navy. DL ouyplayed our OL.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should figure out ways to avoid spotting our opponents 2 scores before we show up.

Bobby Red Pants is dense!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We can, and will disect the goal line offense but, from the standsame it looked like a much better producthan on the field.

Only when they went conservative did they stink up the joint. Giving up big plays is clearly going to be a problem.

Reaction Score
4 games in and I read in some article Summers could be gone after this year. Jamar Summers (despite 2 INT's this year) seemed to get beat quite a bit today, including the big gainer back breaker on the Cuse winning touchdown drive. Forgive me if I am wrong here, but I believe it was Summers on Etta-Tawo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom