UConn vs. SC. Badass Award goes to. . . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. SC. Badass Award goes to. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She deserves it, but probably won't get it. Because of lost time due to injury she won't have the sheer numbers; that's all they look at, thinking takes time and effort.

Reaction Score
Morgan's body of work, regardless of lost time, speaks volume! She produced when it mattered the most - against the top teams in WCBB. Check the stats: 21pts, 8 dimes, 7 boards vs. N.D.; 18pts, 3 dimes, 3 boards vs. Fl St.; 17pts, 6 dimes, 8 boards vs. MD; 22pts 4 dimes, 12 boards vs. USF; 16pts, 5 boards vs SC; 15pts, 9 boards vs. OSU. Should we delve into the AAC games to stamp her as an AA?

I know that USF wasn't ranked in the top 10 this year, but they seemed to get "hyped"and play their best basketball vs. UConn.

Reaction Score
I read the entire SC blog game thread after the game. Very interesting to get the viewpoint of the die hard SC fans. While most all acknowledge Stewie as the best and biggest contributor, some saw Mo as the one who really inserted the dagger. Several commented basically that they hate Mo, others thought she (and all UCONN players) got away with rough play, but most comments were amazed at her play. Tuck of course got praise, but typically not as much as the other two. But most interesting was the consensus reason why they lost. Are you ready for this? Bad coaching as evidenced by a lack of any strategy going into the game and a failure to make appropriate adjustments during the game. Tough group of fans!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I read the entire SC blog game thread after the game. Very interesting to get the viewpoint of the die hard SC fans. While most all acknowledge Stewie as the best and biggest contributor, some saw Mo as the one who really inserted the dagger. Several commented basically that they hate Mo, others thought she (and all UCONN players) got away with rough play, but most comments were amazed at her play. Tuck of course got praise, but typically not as much as the other two. But most interesting was the consensus reason why they lost. Are you ready for this? Bad coaching as evidenced by a lack of any strategy going into the game and a failure to make appropriate adjustments during the game. Tough group of fans!
There was some grumbling from some SC fans after Kentucky played a physical game against the Gamecocks. My response is the same now as it was in that thread - the SC fans would have hated the Big East. I told the Baylor fans the same thing after they complained about losing to Louisville. Rock fights every night.

Reaction Score
Carpe, do you have the link to the SC blog?
no but is posted somewhere on this blog - do not recall which thread, but it is called Cockytalk and I imagine it can be accessed using the name

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There was some grumbling from some SC fans after Kentucky played a physical game against the Gamecocks. My response is the same now as it was in that thread - the SC fans would have hated the Big East. I told the Baylor fans the same thing after they complained about losing to Louisville. Rock fights every night.
They should have seen Rutgers 5-10 year ago.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Because Morgan is only the 3rd best player in the country. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom