UConn vs Ohio | The Boneyard

UConn vs Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been searching for some way to see the OSU game at noon, but no luck. Anyone have a link. Been on CBSSN and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Been searching for some way to see the OSU game at noon, but no luck. Anyone have a link. Been on CBSSN and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

You have any Cable TV now? I have a suggestion, sign up for YouTube TV, I believe there's a 7 day trial anyway. Cancel within the 7 days but you'll get to watch the game...CBS Sports is one of their channels. If you have a Roku you can watch YouTube TV on the big screen.

Reaction Score
NM, just signed up for youtube tv trial.

Reaction Score
You have any Cable TV now? I have a suggestion, sign up for YouTube TV, I believe there's a 7 day trial anyway. Cancel within the 7 days but you'll get to watch the game...CBS Sports is one of their channels. If you have a Roku you can watch YouTube TV on the big screen.
Thanks, mbr--those are my plans exactly...$40 a month is a bit steep, otherwise.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I visited their site and it is listed at noon Eastern ,11 Central

TV Schedule for CBS Sports Network USA HD
I think he may have been looking for a way to see CBSSN online. I'm not aware of that being an option :( I'm stuck in cable purgatory myself - I get NBC Sports and Fox Sports but not CBS Sports or ESPNU so I'll be listening to the game.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think he may have been looking for a way to see CBSSN online. I'm not aware of that being an option :( I'm stuck in cable purgatory here - I get NBC Sports and Fox Sports but not CBS Sports or ESPNU so I'll be listening to the game.
I hate that you will miss the live video. But the 'purgatory " thing is great commentary! :D

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Even though Ohio St lost their two best scorers off of last years team, they still haven't learned to play defense. Can't win the B1G without playing defense. They won't score as many points this year as a team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
You can probably sign up for a free trial to Youtube TV, CBS All Access etc to watch the game online. Just remember to cancell the Free Trial before 7 days are up.

Reaction Score
Channel 425 on Atlantic Broadband. UConn is killing OSU right now

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I would like to see Nelson-Ododa and/or Camara get minutes in the 1st half with the starters. Ohio States is getting too many shots in the low post.
Olivia Nelson-Ododa - Google Search
This is not a game thread. Please take in game discussion to the chat room. Active game conversation ongoing there.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Irwin comes off the bench before Camara and Nelson-Ododa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom