UConn vs ND Second Half | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn vs ND Second Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
No it wasn't a travel !!!! The commentator is an idiot!!!!! WTF !?!??!?!?!? the right foot was the pivot does she not have ducking eyes to see with ?!??!!?

Check her bio. She must not have played, nor called a lot of basketball

Reaction Score
Oh wow. We should have been all over that rebound..but we don't want it.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
COmpletely inexcusable that that crap desperation shot resulted in a rebound for ND. Disgusting flameout.

That's ballgame. I haven't been this pissed off about a UConn game in a long time. I'm out.

Reaction Score
I will say this. ND playing really good defense during the overtime period and UCONN just played dumb...but his was some home cooking for ND

Reaction Score
How did that call that a foul on Bria..but when Skylar did the same thing, it was a no-call. Wow.

Reaction Score
I will say this. ND playing really good defense during the overtime period and UCONN just played dumb...but his was some home cooking for ND
Notre Dame is molesting our players.... and there is no foul call. Playing really defense means.... not getting called for fouls

Reaction Score
I don't know whether I didn't think we'd be this bad or I didn't think we'd be this good. So far this season, I mean.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
No, travel, Doty was exactly right she held her pivot foot.

I agree.

Still a drag to have leads late in the game twice on the road and have the games get away. Ouch. I thought the Baylor loss was more excusable than this one. At least we GOT to the line in this game. Just didn't convert.

KML was FOULED there!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Experience, leadership and home court advantage coming through for ND right now.

Reaction Score
COmpletely inexcusable that that crap desperation shot resulted in a rebound for ND. Disgusting flameout.

That's ballgame. I haven't been this pissed off about a UConn game in a long time. I'm out.
I'm joining you, Alex...Sad...

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
KML gets fouled twice....WOW!
Give Dee Kanter the game ball!

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
As an official myself I have to say these officials were not good today

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Only Bria has a had a great game. Can't beat ND with only one player scoring 15 or more points. Tiff has a good 2nd half to score 10 points. Free Throws and turn overs difference in the game. Somehow team has to get more points from Stef. She was a non factor down the stretch of this game. It would seem get her the ball in the low post to shoot or to at least draw fouls. She's a good free throw shooter.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Moments like this is where u find out which team wants it more...we don't want it bad enough.
What evidence can you present that "we don't want it bad enough"?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
If you have the right kind of players, the ones with fire inthe belly, this loss will be fuel for the fire. I know we have some of those players, the question is how many, and if they will get better from it.

See you in Connecticut, ND!!

Reaction Score
I woke up today feeling like it wasn't going to be our day. But, the season is a long way from being over. The team can learn a lot from this game. Particularly poise and patience when the game gets tight. I feel like they were trying to rush everything and weren't playing in control. While the refing was questionable, I can't put the blame on the zebras. UConn let this one get away.

Reaction Score
What sucks the most is knowing that we SHOULD of won against Baylor and now ND !!! UCONN has to learn to put away teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom