UConn vs NC State is on ABC tomorrow at 3:00 | The Boneyard

UConn vs NC State is on ABC tomorrow at 3:00

Reaction Score
However, the MD vs SC game is on ABC at 1PM. If that game runs long, ours most likely will start on ESPNU or ESPNEWS. Either way, no streaming necessary for ESPN subscribers.
Good point. If you are going to record the game it would be a good idea to record a half hour of a couple other ESPN channels at 1:00.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Woo Hoo! This is one of those Sundays I love. Three fantastic games, and I have a nice selection of homebrews to imbibe a reasonable amount. I've got beans soaking for baked beans, baby back ribs, and cabbage for slaw. I'd love some potato salad, too, but I'll have to check the leftovers situation after dinner tonight. I also need to see what I have BBQ sauce-wise to see if I can make some NC vinegar-based sauce.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Woo Hoo! This is one of those Sundays I love. Three fantastic games, and I have a nice selection of homebrews to imbibe a reasonable amount. I've got beans soaking for baked beans, baby back ribs, and cabbage for slaw. I'd love some potato salad, too, but I'll have to check the leftovers situation after dinner tonight. I also need to see what I have BBQ sauce-wise to see if I can make some NC vinegar-based sauce.
I'll come over to your house for that!

Reaction Score
IMG_0550.jpeg
The game is now sold out as well

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Anyone know the spread?
beans soaking for baked beans, baby back ribs, and cabbage for slaw. I'd love some potato salad, too, but I'll have to check the leftovers situation after dinner tonight. I also need to see what I have BBQ sauce-wise to see if I can make some NC vinegar-based sauce... Thts the spread!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I see it is sold out....holds 5,000 I think.
A link on their site tells us the lowest ticket price for games at that
arena. For non-UConn games the lowest price ranges from $11 to $30.
For the UConn game the lowest is a mere $78. No listing of prices for
more expensive seats. Let's say the average for all seats is about $90.
Say 500 are freebies for a variety of fans...including player comps...their
players/our players. Some quick math...NC State will gross in the
neighborhood of $450,000. Yikes!

Win or lose the game I hope their AD says a 'thank-you' to Geno at some
point for coming. A super nice bump for the NC State women's budget.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
However, the MD vs SC game is on ABC at 1PM. If that game runs long, ours most likely will start on ESPNU or ESPNEWS. Either way, no streaming necessary for ESPN subscribers.
It looks like it may not be that easy. One ESPN chanel has Maryland and SC, and the other has Pickle Ball championship, and same on streaming. I don't have enough ESPN chanels, it seems.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Holly Rowe announced during last night's Ole Miss at Georgia football game that she will be working the sidelines of the UConn at NC State game. I am guessing that the A team will be announcing the game.

Reaction Score
It looks like it may not be that easy. One ESPN chanel has Maryland and SC, and the other has Pickle Ball championship, and same on streaming. I don't have enough ESPN chanels, it seems.
If for some reason folks can't get the game on TV via ABC, you can probably see it on ESPN3 on your computer. ESPN streams all its ABC games on that digital platform. I've watched games there before, and it worked fine. Link:

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Holly Rowe announced during last night's Ole Miss at Georgia football game that she will be working the sidelines of the UConn at NC State game. I am guessing that the A team will be announcing the game.
Alas, my grand-daughter is making her acting debut at a local theatre (Portland, Maine) at game time. Can I record the Uconn-NC State game on ABC while I'm away from home? If not, when, where, and how can I find a replay to watch?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
You can record it on DVR if you have that from your cable system. If not, it will likely be on youtube this evening.

Reaction Score
The opening Vegas spread was UCONN (-7). But the Huskies are now favored by 9 1/2 points.
Thre over/ under is 138 total points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom