Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Let us remember;
The basketball gods may be annoyed
If we post too much schadenfreude!

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
If I am reading the NCAA record book correctly, this is the largest halftime lead in the entire history of the NCAA Tournament. IN ANY ROUND.
Oops, I forgot that we were also up by 49 at the half against Robert Morris. So we just tied our own record. Ridiculous.

Reaction Score
I've been watching basketball for a long time and this is the best team for its level I've ever seen. The uneducated(being kind) who blow off womens basketball and UConn are missing history in the making. I also have to elevate Stewart to the top of the heap for UConn as she just has more elite skills and tools then the other ladies!

Reaction Score
To put this in perspective... some of the criticism of the AAC was due in part to the way UConn dominated their conference opponents, but MS was arguably the 2nd best team in the SEC and very few of UConn's conference games were this one sided. In other words, the AAC wasn't so much bad as UConn was just that great!
Not to take anything away from the great play but I think this game says a lot more about the state of the SEC's level or quality of play than it does ours. They truly are dreadful and seem intent on staying that way.

Reaction Score
After the night of long knives (used with due apologies to anybody who may find this offensive - moderators please delete), the girls are scared. They do not want to be upset in their quest for a fourpeat.

Reaction Score
After the night of long knives (used with due apologies to anybody who may find this offensive - moderators please delete), the girls are scared. They do not want to be upset in their quest for a fourpeat.
Please don't apologize for a reasonable turn of phrase. We need more freedom of expression, not less.

Reaction Score
Interview coming soon with Holly and what I think is a Dad. Curious who it is. Don't recognize him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom