UConn vs Marquette on Tuesday | The Boneyard

UConn vs Marquette on Tuesday

Reaction Score
So I see Marquette is 1-3 in conference which surprises me some. Losses to Seton Hall, Villanova, and Xavier, yet they beat Creighton. Anyone have some scouting commentary on this matchup?

Really looking forward to the game and a busy January schedule.

Reaction Score
So I see Marquette is 1-3 in conference which surprises me some. Losses to Seton Hall, Villanova, and Xavier, yet they beat Creighton
and they beat wisconsin which is one of the top 2 OOC wins in the BE along with nova's win at texas. losses to Hall, Nova, and Xavier will all be "good" losses at the end of the day. marquette has the talent to finish in the top 5 of the conference.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So I see Marquette is 1-3 in conference which surprises me some. Losses to Seton Hall, Villanova, and Xavier, yet they beat Creighton. Anyone have some scouting commentary on this matchup?

I’ve seen them a few times, not full games but watched portions. That’s a very talented 1-3 team with real nice size. Much like the remainder of the regular season our guys will need to be on their game, rebound the basketball to win this one.

Reaction Score
I am pumped to have Husky hoops on! Is tbis a FS1 game? Does anyone know?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is again at 9:00 right? So far that’s the only downside of the Big East. Haven’t seen Marquette. Don’t think there is anybody we can’t beat if we play our A game.

Reaction Score
According to UConn, it is.
Nice. I should have checked my UConn game feed on my calendar. I used the Yahoo sports app before posting this. I gotta get back into my normal new year functions. Ugh. Thanks! Beats tje CBSSN game before. Super excited now.

Reaction Score

Obviously they r much better than record.Playes the top 4 teams in conference!

Reaction Score
This is again at 9:00 right? So far that’s the only downside of the Big East. Haven’t seen Marquette. Don’t think there is anybody we can’t beat if we play our A game.
That’s prime time TV..probably put there for TV ratings.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That’s prime time TV..probably put there for TV ratings.

Over 47% of the population in the U.S. is in the Eastern time zone. 29% is central. 9:00-11:00 is past prime time for the audience of this game.

Reaction Score
I'm looking for Polley to have a good game too here against Marquette. He looked better last game, more in the flow of it, and I could see that he had good confidence and energy.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
9:00 start is ideal for those of us with little kids. Can safely get them down to bed well before tip. I don't really care about getting to bed early now since my morning commute is walking downstairs to get coffee.

Reaction Score
I hate it when there is a 7 PM game on before us. Overtime is my greatest fear.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Had the hour drive to Milwaukee for this game circled ever since we announced the return to the Big East and somehow we can't figure out how to allow limited capacity for events in Wisconsin. Disappointing...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom