UConn vs. Maine 1/12/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Maine 1/12/17

Reaction Score
I grew up In the area and comments such as these make me chuckle. The arena area is ok, but don't cross north of Washington Avenue into the Hollow section. I went back to check in on the old neighborhood last year and was blocked by police tape. Too many guns on the street, unfortunately. Makes me sad.

EDIT: Almosr forgot. Nice win by the Huskies and I'd like to see more games in Bridgeport. Need to get more of the local hockey kids engaged.
I'm a Fairfield native and just moved to Bridgeport. Really cool and underappreciated city. There's loads of history here. I know of Washington Ave, etc. The East Side is not even what it used to be. I can drive through without the fear of being carjacked.

Reaction Score
I was sitting next to Maine fans. The guy was a jerk. In the 3rd, he was trash-talking to Letunov and a few minutes later when Ojantakanen scored, the whole area near him who heard him cheered so loud. He left after that goal. Sucker. :)
Maine fans are a special breed. One guy came up to my group after the Maine game at Agganis last year and went on a five-minute tirade about how our goalie was moving his legs during the national anthem and how we should be ashamed that he was part of our program.

Reaction Score
Agree...they need to take 4 points from Maine, PC, UVM and UNH.
UConn is just not good enough and way too inconsistent to make this evenly remotely possible.

Reaction Score
UConn is just not good enough and way too inconsistent to make this evenly remotely possible.
Well after today my post isn't relevant anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom