UConn vs Iowa Highlights | The Boneyard

UConn vs Iowa Highlights

Reaction Score
This isn't UConn vs Iowa highlights. This is Azzi highlights. It was bad enough when we had "Paige is the only player on the team" posts. Now we're getting "Azzi is the only player on the team" posts.

Reaction Score
This isn't UConn vs Iowa highlights. This is Azzi highlights. It was bad enough when we had "Paige is the only player on the team" posts. Now we're getting "Azzi is the only player on the team" posts.
It says "starting with Azzi". Perhaps wait a bit and the rest will be posted

Reaction Score
It says "starting with Azzi". Perhaps wait a bit and the rest will be posted
Don't get me wrong, I love Azzi, but Aaliyah was the star of this game. Azzi certainly helped to win this game, but if she showed up in the first half, the outcome would never have been in question. Azzi will definitely be the star all year, but if she showed the killer instinct Geno wants her to for the whole game, she would be unstoppable.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Highlights here. The one labeled “UConn storms back in second half to win Phil Knight Legacy Championship” might be what you’re looking for

Reaction Score
Just the way it is, I enjoy the forum much more since I have (mostly) accepted that fact. It is ironic because IMO, Auriemma’s great legacy will be his ability to incorporate the greatest of players into a total, both sides of the court, team concept yet many fans of the team seem absolutely fixated on individuals.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I loved Azzi's first three of the game. Nika dribbled up the court and somehow knew that Azzi was trailing her. (I think Nika has an extra set of eyes in the back of her head.) Nika pushed across the three-point line, suddenly stopped, turned to face Azzi, passed her the ball and, while doing this, sealed off two defenders to give Azzi an open three. It was a beautiful play by Nika, and by Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom