UConn vs Indiana - Prediction thread (non-qualifiers too) | The Boneyard

UConn vs Indiana - Prediction thread (non-qualifiers too)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Anyone is allowed to post their prediction in this thread, even if you’ve posted in the thread for qualifiers (meaning you’ve earned points during the regular season in MSGRET’s threads).

Whaddaya got?

Reaction Score
Anyone is allowed to post their prediction in this thread, even if you’ve posted in the thread for qualifiers (meaning you’ve earned points during the regular season in MSGRET’s threads).

Whaddaya got?
Not much, my prediction skills have been nonexistent during this tournament so I am just predicting who I want to win - UCONN!

Reaction Score
by far the hardest matchup to predict when I made my bracket, I picked Uconn in my bracket but I'm going to pick Indiana to win this game. The experience they have just seems like in a close game it's going to play dividends.
Indiana 65-62.

Reaction Score
Monday's scare was a wake up call. Back to playing the way they did at the BET. UConn 72 , Indiana 58

Reaction Score
IU is a well-coached, veteran team. I've seen them a dozen or so times on TV the last couple of years. They won't necessarily wow you physically, but they play the game "properly", i.e., movement, hit the open man, make the extra pass, etc. I consider them a cut above the average BEast team and expect them to give a very good account of themselves Saturday.

Their bigs aren't "elite big" size-wise, but they are more than competent and are tricky with the step-through move, which concerns me re: our bigs committing fouls. Their backcourt, led by Berger, is competent.

I believe UConn is the more-talented team overall, with more size and depth, with the unfair (but hey, it's WCB) crowd advantage, and expect (hope) they win by 10, 76-66.

I also believe the Hoosiers are the type of opponent against which both Nika and Caroline will do well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
200.gif

(I thought I’d get this out-of-the-way early.)

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
IMHO, this is the most-intriguing of all of the Sweet 16 games. Both teams play physical basketball. UCONN survived a slugfest against UCF and had to make the plays on a night when the shots just weren't falling. Unlikely they will shoot that poorly in consecutive games. The matchup in the post may be the difference here; Mackenzie Holmes can be a beast. That being said, I believe UCONN advances to yet another Regional Final.

Indiana 63
UCONN 67

Reaction Score
UCONN 70 Hoosiers 60 MOV 10
Indiana is very good..... UCONN is better
Indiana with a veteran, disclplined team,
UCONN with Geno, and a team of sisters!! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
UConn 68
Indiana 60

MOV 8

I predict that after a close game throughout, UConn comes away with the win by slowly pulling away in the 4Q and hitting FTs to close out the game and advance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom