UCONN vs. Illinois: What outcome will leave you satisfied? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs. Illinois: What outcome will leave you satisfied?

What result will leave you satisfied for UCONN vs Illinois?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Ye of little faith. Sooner or later the ball has to start bouncing UConn's way so why not this weekend? UConn will clean up some of the mistakes from the first game and Illinois is playing short handed. Why the constant defeatist attitudes with so many of you? Is UConn a top 25 contender? No. Will they make it to the conference championship game? Probably not. Can they beat Illinois? Yes. Sometimes the fans need to will the team to win. I've seen it happen before.

Go UConn!!
I’m telling you the truth. Many of the boneyards UConn fans will be terribly disappointed if UConn upsets Illinois. They would much rather lose and complain about how we should drop football.

Reaction Score
Just give me a close competitive game. Even in our historically down years we’ve kept games relatively close and somewhat entertaining. Has been rough lately. Skipped the home opener for the first time in forever since nobody had interest in going (I’m not Dale nor do I face paint so I had to pass going solo).

That being said, I plan on being there Saturday and I’m excited. Expecting a let down but has the makings for a fun relaxing tailgate if nothing else. Any ticket promo codes out there for this one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom