Uconn VS Georgetown 1/5/22 CANCELED | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn VS Georgetown 1/5/22 CANCELED

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I don’t believe that anyone is asking specifically who has what.
Or that anyone is advocating being disrespectful to the players or staff.
That is a red herring.
UConn is a public institution and should feel an obligation to share statistics and protocols
with the public.
They HAVE STATED publicly that the game's have been postponed due to COVID positive test and that all protocols and guidelines are being followed. You have no right to know any statistics when it comes to medical issues, which this is.

Reaction Score
They HAVE STATED publicly that the game's have been postponed due to COVID positive test and that all protocols and guidelines are being followed. You have no right to know any statistics when it comes to medical issues, which this is.
MSGRET, Is it really necessary to shout? Does loudness enhance the validity of your opinion?
But please tell me: are there any statistics when it comes to medical issues that one has a right to know?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
MSGRET, Is it really necessary to shout? Does loudness enhance the validity of your opinion?
But please tell me: are there any statistics when it comes to medical issues that one has a right to know?
The only statistics that you need to know is basketball, not COVID related issues.

Reaction Score
The only statistics that you need to know is basketball, not COVID related issues.
Well that settles it.
I shall now proceed to immerse my head in a bucket of ice cold ignorance.

Reaction Score
I just Received an email from Ticketmaster informing me that this game will be canceled.

Hopefully the Uconn VS Creighton At Gampel 1/9/22 will be played
Totally both sucks and blows. My younger daughter is MBA student at GW and I was set to mid week visit. Oh well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom