UConn vs Creighton Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Creighton Replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Much appreciated @MJL243 ! Even though I recorded it, I prefer your version waaaaay over mine.

Reaction Score
Watching the team today, I was struck by some glaring weaknesses going forward. KiKi is not a reliable scorer from inside or outside, and she misses too many fts. Maybe one of the incoming frosh will start ahead of her next year, someone who can light up the board. Nika can be replaced. No guarantee that Azzi will play next year--or ever again for that matter. If you pencil her in, have a large eraser handy. Feeling very good about Shade, a tad tentative about Paige. Will Buckets return to be dominant again? Next season we should be solid w/out being who we used to be. For lack of a big we will continue to lag.

Reaction Score
Watching the team today, I was struck by some glaring weaknesses going forward. KiKi is not a reliable scorer from inside or outside, and she misses too many fts. Maybe one of the incoming frosh will start ahead of her next year, someone who can light up the board. Nika can be replaced. No guarantee that Azzi will play next year--or ever again for that matter. If you pencil her in, have a large eraser handy. Feeling very good about Shade, a tad tentative about Paige. Will Buckets return to be dominant again? Next season we should be solid w/out being who we used to be. For lack of a big we will continue to lag.

Lack of a big??

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Lack of a big??
85FA24D7-6EB5-4865-A2E8-C708F3CB3307.jpeg

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
And how is anything you posted related to the fact that MJL243 has posted another fantastic game replay and most BYers are here to post their thanks?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom