Uconn vs Cincinnati Official Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn vs Cincinnati Official Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This should be a special experience for the UConn football team. It will be a great crowd and it's homecoming here in Cincinnati and I absolutely could not think of a better opponent to play on homecoming than the UConn Huskies. If I'm Bob Diaco in the locker room before the game I'd tell my team to just take in the whole experience and enjoy the atmosphere and maybe one day the UConn football program can try and compete with the Cincinnati's of the world. It'll be a game where both squads should get to empty the bench. Hopefully UConn doesn't suffer to many injuries because they're not used to this type of speed/physicality. Bearcats 59, Huskies 17

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Let me make sure I got this: playing a crappy school in a crappy city in a crappy little stadium=Special? OK.

It's like they think they're OSU or Alabama. Cute. Let him enjoy his online fun.

Reaction Score
Let me make sure I got this: playing a crappy school in a crappy city in a crappy little stadium=Special? OK.
Are you mad? Crappy City? Maybe. Depends on what part of town you live in. Crappy school? Ehh, UConn and Cincinnati are both ranked in the top 500 schools in the nation with UConn being ranked a little higher, so congrats. Both stadiums hold 40K which is a good size given where both schools are. Nippert Stadium is a special place and I'm glad your players get to have fun and enjoy it Saturday afternoon .

Reaction Score
It's like they think they're OSU or Alabama. Cute. Let him enjoy his online fun.
Nah. Nothing like that. Alabama and OSU are the elite of the elite. I know our role, and I know Cincy is a good solid program. Let me put it this way, Cincinnati is 31-14 over the past 3 and a half years and our fan base is PISSED. If UConn had done the same in the past three years you guys would be thrilled and doing everything you could to sustain it.

Reaction Score
This should be a special experience for the UConn football team. It will be a great crowd and it's homecoming here in Cincinnati and I absolutely could not think of a better opponent to play on homecoming than the UConn Huskies. If I'm Bob Diaco in the locker room before the game I'd tell my team to just take in the whole experience and enjoy the atmosphere and maybe one day the UConn football program can try and compete with the Cincinnati's of the world. It'll be a game where both squads should get to empty the bench. Hopefully UConn doesn't suffer to many injuries because they're not used to this type of speed/physicality. Bearcats 59, Huskies 17

Um accreigns I've been to your campus. And no thanks.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
How did you get 48 Likes? Did you bring a few friends with you or are you liking your own posts?

Reaction Score
Real simple.

Talent better at Cincy.
Headsets...won't even go there....
Cincy 49
UConn 7

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I was nicer when we played last year.

You make me chuckle so I handed you Like #49 for that. Easier to be nice when you know you're going to win 40-0 and then you win 40-0, I suppose. This year will be much closer...but you guys really do have our number it seems.

Reaction Score
That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm just here to talk football.

Fair enough. But seriously if you are looking for great college football atmosphere come on up to Columbus.

Reaction Score
Fair enough. But seriously if you are looking for great college football atmosphere come on up to Columbus.

Ohio State is a great program with one of the best atmosphere in sports. That said, I have no desire to go to Columbus. I support Cincinnati emotionally and financially and that's the only team I give a darn about. Doesn't matter if they're 12-0 or 0-12.

Reaction Score
Likewise as far as going to Cincinnati. However Urban is a UC grad so I give you that.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Cincinnati is a damn good program.

The sustained success they have had through multiple coaching staffs is very impressive.

I don't believe we have ever won at Nippert and in all our Big East and AAC years we have 2 wins against them as well.

Don't think that changes Saturday but I think we play them tough.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati is a damn good program.

The sustained success they have had through multiple coaching staffs is very impressive.

I don't believe we have ever won at Nippert and in all our Big East and AAC years we have 2 wins against them as well.

Don't think that changes Saturday but I think we play them tough.
Agreed on all accounts except the last one. Should be a fun game. Any UConn fans coming to the game?

Reaction Score
Got a group of 7 college buddies headed to the game in an RV from NYC. First time in Cincy. Should be fun
Nice, should be a fun trip with the exception of the game. If you're tailgating get there early, space is insanely limited.

Reaction Score
If we don't get a pass rush we are dead in the water. It is my hope that Diaco has a blitz package he unleashes.

With a pass rush..... UConn 27 Cincy 24

Without a pass rush :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member