Uconn vs Cincinnati Official Predictions | The Boneyard

Uconn vs Cincinnati Official Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bearcats probably 55 Uconn 3 If Diaco overcomes FGphobia if he doesnt then 55 zip Cincinnati

Reaction Score
Boatshow is on a: "When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" roll.... I say we just let him go.... This is pretty funny!!

Reaction Score
You need to score points against Cincinnati,not throw points into the trash like we have a habit of doing lately.

Reaction Score
It would have been better if Cincy had beat byu friday. Me thinks coming off a loss on the road, at home they will be ready, particularly after leading into q4 in that game Friday.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling that you would say the same thing if we were playing the Cincinnati Bengals instead of the Bearcats.
No. The Bengals would beat us. The Bearcats can be had. Our offense should have scored 35 or more in several games. I say we end our red zone foibles Saturday and beat the Cats.

Reaction Score
Nostical said:
No. The Bengals would beat us. The Bearcats can be had. Our offense should have scored 35 or more in several games. I say we end our red zone foibles Saturday and beat the Cats.

Well...you aren't completely unhinged from reality.

Reaction Score
I think we level up this week. Getting plays in and taking care of details that make life easier for your QB for starters. Physical play on defense. Coach's decisions turn to gold.

33-31 Dogs

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bearcats traditionally, with very few exceptions, are a very solid team all around. High powered offense, stingy on defense.

UConn's offense is far from a powerhouse, and its defense is only good against poor to decent FBS teams.......it's amazing how they are so easily scorched by Navy, BYU, and USF for huge plays.

I hope we can stay within a couple of TD's.

Hoping for a win, but won't be surprised by a Cincy smackdown.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling that you would say the same thing if we were playing the Cincinnati Bengals instead of the Bearcats.

CHANGING THE MOJO. I've been to 3 games at Cincinnati and the results were the same. So as much as I like Cincinnati (it's a great town, a nice campus and Nippert is a jewel), this year I decided to change the MOJO and NOT go to the game. So Nos is right. WE WILL BEAT CINCINNATI

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It will be a close game in the third quarter. After that we are DOOMED.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Honestly, I'm just happy to be here. It's a great honour and privilege to play at the prestigious Nippert Stadium...a venue that has seen its fair share of Heisman trophy winners and national championship teams. I hope our guys are just able to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Maybe the refs (and Bearcats!) will be gracious enough to halt the game so that our players can pose for photos with theirs and get some autographs?! If we're lucky, maybe Michael Myers himself will lead the 3rd down defense cheers!! And who will be the lucky honoree to blow up their used car dealership inflatable Bearcat? Boy, I sure hope it's Coach Diaco!

Because AACReigns can go punt: UConn 70-0.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Honestly, I'm just happy to be here. It's a great honour and privilege to play at the prestigious Nippert Stadium...a venue that has seen its fair share of Heisman trophy winners and national championship teams. I hope our guys are just able to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Maybe the refs (and Bearcats!) will be gracious enough to halt the game so that our players can pose for photos with theirs and get some autographs?! If we're lucky, maybe Michael Myers himself will lead the 3rd down defense cheers!! And who will be the lucky honoree to blow up their used car dealership inflatable Bearcat? Boy, I sure hope it's Coach Diaco!

Because AACReigns can go punt: UConn 70-0.

I'll say UConn 70 - Bearcats 13, because I want to show our opponents some respect... :eek:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'll say UConn 70 - Bearcats 13, because I want to show our opponents some respect... :eek:

Well, it is customary tradition for the Lords of a Manor to offer drippings to the poor. You, Sire, a better King than I.

Reaction Score
UConn 27 Cincy 24

Hope they take us for granted again. We're overdue for a W there.

Reaction Score
Not feeling overly good about Cincy...History would say they handle UConn easily...

Do think we'll be in it late in the 3Q... If we can eliminate or keep our mistakes to a minimum, 24-21 UConn.

Thinking that this go around, Diaco goes for any points he can get...

Reaction Score
The real problem with this weekend is it plays into exactly what has made people crazy this year, and in this and other threads. We know Cincy can score in bunches. As a result we may end up needing more than field goals when we stall in the red zone. This drives UConn to go for it more often on fourth down. Fill in the rest of the story with either the gambler Diaco leads us to victory, or Sunday threads about the folly of us going for it on 4th down so often causing us to get crushed. The phrase "gotta take the points" may have to be blocked.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hoping for BYU type game with a better result, but this is not a game I had circled as a possible win.

Reaction Score
It'll start out as a shootout, but eventually UCONN starts to trail behind too much to recover. UConn 35, Cincy 56.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
No FG phobia
More learning on the job
Bend and break D
Give the points
We are going to pay them back next time though - overall still trending #HuskyUp

33 - 16

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Not feeling overly good about Cincy...History would say they handle UConn easily...

Do think we'll be in it late in the 3Q... If we can eliminate or keep our mistakes to a minimum, 24-21 UConn.

Thinking that this go around, Diaco goes for any points he can get...
Are drop kicks allowed in college?

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, this is a textbook spot for a WTF win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members