UConn vs Boston College - “ They wrote us off, we didn't write back though” - The Mini-Movie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Boston College - “ They wrote us off, we didn't write back though” - The Mini-Movie

Reaction Score
The reality is 1 candle went out in Massachusetts because no one cares about BC. When we take out UMass Friday night, hopefully there is a song about the Berkshires.
BC is an interesting case study about sports and society I think. When I was a kid in the Boston area BC had a pretty big fan base. Everyone I knew seemed to have a relative who graduated from BC. And they were the program that played a national schedule. Their student body and their alumni base was largely local/northeast/southern New England. That is no longer the case. When you have 8-12,000 students and 90% come from within 100 miles of the school you have more potential local interest than when 1200 do. It can change if you are really successful but that hasn’t happened.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If they get us bowl eligible, they can play Captain and Tenille in the background for all I care!
Who's he? Some captain who own luxury hotels or something?

Reaction Score
BC is an interesting case study about sports and society I think. When I was a kid in the Boston area BC had a pretty big fan base. Everyone I knew seemed to have a relative who graduated from BC. And they were the program that played a national schedule. Their student body and their alumni base was largely local/northeast/southern New England. That is no longer the case. When you have 8-12,000 students and 90% come from within 100 miles of the school you have more potential local interest than when 1200 do. It can change if you are really successful but that hasn’t happened.
If it weren't for long Island there would be no boston area schools.

Reaction Score
If you are a recruit and you see this, how could you not want to play for Himothy Mora?
'cause those bags of cash say Georgia on them LOL. Seriously though, this media team is gonna be great for recruiting

Reaction Score
"They're going to face a different creature today" looks like Coach just provided my new e-mail signature.

Reaction Score
If we win tomorrow we are the best football team in New England.
as much as I’d like to agree, can’t forget about Holy Cross. They beat us last year and are undefeated so far. Based on that, they belong in the conversation

Reaction Score
as much as I’d like to agree, can’t forget about Holy Cross. They beat us last year and are undefeated so far. Based on that, they belong in the conversation
We are playing like an actual FBS team now. We’d pound HC pretty good—-imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom