UConn vs Boston College - “ They wrote us off, we didn't write back though” - The Mini-Movie | The Boneyard

UConn vs Boston College - “ They wrote us off, we didn't write back though” - The Mini-Movie

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
LOL at "CHALLANGE" on the dry erase board.
Reminds me of Creed.
creed.jpg

Reaction Score
The pre-game locker room and music @ end are must watches:

So good to see how much the players care about the guy who turned them into winners so quickly. And not just winners on the field, but also in life.

That locker room scene at the end shows untold respect and appreciation for the coach. What a relief it must be for the players to improve so much and achieve significant wins after the 1 win per year pattern that had been established lately.

Reaction Score
Great video...the team really seems to enjoy playing for Mora...let's keep it going!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
O.K., you win. Even at 6-6 I won't want to hear that.
When I was at UConn, I went to see America in concert. I enjoyed it fine, but what I still remember is that they were peeved about the fact that "Captain and Toenail" made that song a hit. Real time I was stunned that they were proud of the song. It was clearly the bathroom song of the night.

Reaction Score
When I was at UConn, I went to see America in concert. I enjoyed it fine, but what I still remember is that they were peeved about the fact that "Captain and Toenail" made that song a hit. Real time I was stunned that they were proud of the song. It was clearly the bathroom song of the night.
Was America really upset or just joking? The reality is America at the time was 3-man, band who had a range of big hits. Captain and Tennille made it a hit because it is a cute little love song and at the time, they were a cute couple very much in love. It fit.

Admittedly as a guitarist it is much more fun to play Ventura Highway, Tin Man, Horse with no Name etc... but Muskat Love lyrics are cute and the ladies like it :)

Reaction Score
If you are a recruit and you see this, how could you not want to play for Himothy Mora?
He always looks like he's having too much fun. It's awesome.

Yes HCJM is the Real Him Shady.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The reality is 1 candle went out in Massachusetts because no one cares about BC. When we take out UMass Friday night, hopefully there is a song about the Berkshires.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The reality is 1 candle went out in Massachusetts because no one cares about BC. When we take out UMass Friday night, hopefully there is a song about the Berkshires.
Is there another Berkshies song besides Alice's Restaurant?

Reaction Score
Is there another Berkshies song besides Alice's Restaurant?
Sweet Baby James by James Taylor references the Berkshires.

FWIW: Pretty sure Amherst (UMass) is Pioneer Valley - not the Berkshires.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom