UConn vs BC | The Boneyard

UConn vs BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Many Husky fans will be making the trip up to BC on November 19th. If scheduling works out UConn hockey also plays BU that same day. If football game is at noon or 1 husky fans should try to head over to Agganis Arena for the hockey game which will likely be at 7

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Would be a great day for UConn to takeover Boston. I had no idea about the hockey game so thanks for pointing that out! I'm positive that I can strum up interest in both games.

I went to a concert last Friday night in Mansfield, MA. Saw zero BC gear, and saw multiple people wearing UConn gear, as well as hearing a UConn chant break out. It was a proud moment

Reaction Score
A friend of mine who lives in Florida was in Montana a few weeks ago and sent me this photo:

IMG_1627.JPG

Who says we don't have national exposure???

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Many Husky fans will be making the trip up to BC on November 19th. If scheduling works out UConn hockey also plays BU that same day. If football game is at noon or 1 husky fans should try to head over to Agganis Arena for the hockey game which will likely be at 7

Keep an eye out for my crew once we hit the Mass Pike.

hangover.gif

Reaction Score

Warde made a call to ensure both games will be played at the same time.

jho

Reaction Score
Confirmed per BU Hockey site that the game at Agganis will be at 7:00.

Reaction Score
I went to a concert last Friday night in Mansfield, MA. Saw zero BC gear, and saw multiple people wearing UConn gear, as well as hearing a UConn chant break out. It was a proud moment
The Village People are still performing concerts ? Did yall arm clasp and sway together during this alleged chant ?( oh just kidding.... haha!... the same ribbing repartee I get on here.. lol!)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With this being a youth team game, I'd hope it means the game is a day/afternoon game. Single game tickets are on sale through BC's website too if you all didn't know already.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Saw UConn shirts in Sea Isle City, NJ today. No BC.

Reaction Score
Saw a UCONN shirt at the Stones Throw restaurant in York Beach last weekend. If you are a boneyarder give me a shout.

Reaction Score
Does UConn have an allotment of these tickets? I know a fairly large number of students who would like to attend.
Yes..contact the ticket office here:
University of Connecticut Athletic Ticket Office
2111 Hillside Road, Unit 3078
Storrs, CT 06269

Important Phone Numbers: Our office phone number is toll free from anywhere in the U.S. 1-877-AT-UCONN (1-877-288-2666) or 860-486-2724. Our fax number is 860-486-9396.

Our Email Address: athtickets@uconn.edu.

Reaction Score
Does UConn have an allotment of these tickets? I know a fairly large number of students who would like to attend.
If not, it won't be hard at all to get a ticket from BC or even through a third party at a lower cost than what UConn will charge - which would be face value. UConn's allotment would be in the lower level corner in the same endzone as the BC students on the other edge of the endzone.

Reaction Score
Growing up where I did, there are a lot of connections to 'Cuse and thus I have friends on FB that post some some stuff that I may not agree with. In this case, I had to stop myself from throwing-up a bit.

“The Best Coach I’ve Ever Been Around”

Maybe he was back in the '90's when my friends were in the frozen tundra of upstate New York; but, today, I am going to watch them all crash and burn hopefully taking BC with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom