UConn vs Alabama-Huntsville, 10/7-10/8 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Alabama-Huntsville, 10/7-10/8

Reaction Score
Close off the concourses? Never happen. They make too much money.
You and I are talking about 2 separate things now..I'm referring to the openings in the concourse at Rentschler where you can see the field.

Reaction Score
So you agree with no mention of the weekend sweep on the main page? You think they're doing the best they can? It's glaringly obvious they treat hockey as if it's not a major 4 sport.
They put the stuff out on the team twitter account just like they do for the other sports. Face it hockey falls behind football then 2 basketball teams. We are a niche fan base. Heck even the Courant gave also ran coverage to the beat the past few seasons. I'm waiting for the spoiled UConn fan base to show up when this program doesn't make the Frozen Four in 3 years, because you know that's all it will take for Cavanaugh to be considered a failure. Then every game but BC & BU will be like the other night attendance wise. You got a dose of reality for future attendance number predictions and a hole blown wide open in Hartford supports hockey theory the other night. Come over to Sect 103 I'm sure David Benedict would LOVE to hear your theories about marketing this program.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn Men's Hockey@UConnMHOC 2 mins ago
Congrats @robnichols31 Named the@hockey_east Defensive Player of the Week#IceBus#UConnNation
04.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom