UConn vs #12/11 Northeastern - 11/28 - (7pm) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs #12/11 Northeastern - 11/28 - (7pm)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Great game, horrible attendance. Where have all the fans gone???????
I was there, but was a bit dismayed to see many of the tickets in my section just go unused. At least give them to some one who will use them.

Reaction Score
I was there, but was a bit dismayed to see many of the tickets in my section just go unused. At least give them to some one who will use them.

I've been harping on this. Give your tickets away if you're not using them! I am sure there is a record of which paid-for tickets go unused. UConn should write to those who rarely or never use their tickets and ask the owners to donate them back to UConn for distribution to kids, community groups or students. This would help fill the seats and be a "win-win" situation.

Reaction Score
Their attendance would be higher if they played on campus in a new building. I know of a few students who don't want to travel all the way to Hartford and I honestly don't blame them.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I've been harping on this. Give your tickets away if you're not using them! I am sure there is a record of which paid-for tickets go unused. UConn should write to those who rarely or never use their tickets and ask the owners to donate them back to UConn for distribution to kids, community groups or students. This would help fill the seats and be a "win-win" situation.
Excellent idea....you should contact the ticket office with this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom