Women - UConn Volleyball 2024 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Women UConn Volleyball 2024

Reaction Score
I watched Creighton play at Nebraska the other night. Wow, Even though Nebraska bested them 3-2, Creighton is a beast. They absolutely belong in the hunt for the NC. I may be able to get to see the Huskies play them here in Omaha in 2 weeks, but with limited seating capacity and their new found bandwagon fans, it may be a tough ticket. Still, I'd like to see the Huskies roll them (I don't like Creighton;))

Reaction Score
I watched Creighton play at Nebraska the other night. Wow, Even though Nebraska bested them 3-2, Creighton is a beast. They absolutely belong in the hunt for the NC. I may be able to get to see the Huskies play them here in Omaha in 2 weeks, but with limited seating capacity and their new found bandwagon fans, it may be a tough ticket. Still, I'd like to see the Huskies roll them (I don't like Creighton;))
That would be the biggest upset in modern UConn athletics history. Would be exciting!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
It sucks that the streak ended, but Creighton was a good barometer game. Back to work to start another streak.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
They played Marquette… Creighton next.
Scrambled brain and eyes that couldn't recognize the logo. I retract my comment until I figure out of Marquette is any good. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom